Mixed Feelings (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Of course you should go, no question and take dad too. They will be watching through your eyes, listening through your ears and singing along with you.
So, so sorry for your tragic loss. It will hurt the rest of your life but they would want you to go on and live yours to the full.
Have a wonderful day at Wembley and do not be afraid to show your emotions and stay strong. Do it for them.

skybluedan

Just so sad man, I mean how would you even cope? So sorry for you dude
But what I will say is I'm sure he is always with you and if that's the case where do you think he will want to be on Matchday , yeah mate that's it Wembley........
Bless up and one love

skybluedan

Bless up and one love???????

Seriously got to stop smoking weed I have hahahahaha

Well maybe not

Calista

JJ, I believe I remember your tragedy, and even though you won’t know me it moved me greatly at the time (it still does sometimes). I’ll send a message to explain why.

You wouldn’t have come on here if the question wasn’t troubling you. So I’ll give you my heartfelt answer. Yes, go to Wembley, and take them with you. You’ve said yourself that’s what they’d want, and how many other times in life will you be so clearly connected to their thoughts? I can think of no finer tribute you can pay, and may it bring you great pride.

higgs

I'd go mate I'm sure the boys will be there in spirit with you on the day

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Brylowes

My heart goes out to you mate, unbelievably hard for you.
Certainly puts all our squabbles on here into perspective, ultimately though mate it's
A decision for you and you only, I'm sure you'll make the right call,

Bumberclart

You should go.
Imagine how proud they would have been to see 40,000 City fans singing the Sky Blues Song at Wembley.
Yes, it will be massively emotional, but will those emotions be any less sat at home watching the TV. At least if you're in amongst 40,000 like minded people, there will be plenty to lighten the mood. (in the crowd, if not on the pitch)
PUSB!

Users who are viewing this thread