MK failed Birmingham medical (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky blue john

I would love this to happen because the man is scum !!!!!!!
I never wanted him to sign for us last year and was berated for it so to all those up yours I told you so !!!!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I never wanted him to sign for us last year and was berated for it so to all those up yours I told you so !!!!

If he hadn't signed we would have been relegated - he won games for us on his own, Millwall at home springs to mind so don't get too full of yourself

sky blue john

Remember he was playing to earn a contract last season, lets see how keen he is for brum now he has a three year contract and set for life ?

smileycov

Facebook User

Told us so what?......You said he would play for us, be best player by far, top score then leave at the END OF HIS CONTRACT did you? wow....give us the lotto numbers mystic :whistle:
What has he done wrong, excactly, he has been offered a better longer deal, no shame in that.....we have until june 30 to match the blues....Ball-Court, Ours i think!

sky blue john

If he hadn't signed we would have been relegated - he won games for us on his own, Millwall at home springs to mind so don't get too full of yourself

Andy I don't deny he was good for us which surprised me because I didn't expect him to be any good but I'm sure the money invested in MK last year would have been used on another striker who hypathetically could have been equally good for us and maybe hung round for next season.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Andy I don't deny he was good for us which surprised me because I didn't expect him to be any good but I'm sure the money invested in MK last year would have been used on another striker who hypathetically could have been equally good for us and maybe hung round for next season.

If you know a striker equally as good who won't leave when brum show him more money, let us know

sky blue john

Told us so what?......You said he would play for us, be best player by far, top score then leave at the END OF HIS CONTRACT did you? wow....give us the lotto numbers mystic :whistle:
What has he done wrong, excactly, he has been offered a better longer deal, no shame in that.....we have until june 30 to match the blues....Ball-Court, Ours i think!

No Smileycov I originally said he was scum I didn't want a man like that playing for my club and we gave him the opportunity to ressurect his career and what has he done to repay that signed for one of are rivals. Oh what a surprise he lied to AT and our club, you seem to forget he smashed a womans face in then lied in court saying it was mistaken identity and that was only one of his criminal convictions.
Oh uproar he lied to us do you think he cares ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread