Morality poll (1 Viewer)

Would you welcome Gaddafi to Coventry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rob9872

If Gaddafi sought asylum in Coventry and was bringing his millions with him to invest in the club and get us to be a top 4 Premier League side, would you welcome him with open arms?

I'll vote first and say that I would pay for his ticket and collect him from the airport! Does this make me a bad person? :D

Nick

Administrator
He would end up trying to kill all of the fans or something if they didn't agree with him....

Pigeon

Top 4 in the premier league?
Hmmm.. I'll ring the airline and see when the next flight into England is! ;)

Coventry La La La

I voted yes because if he gets people to shoot at the fans the goverment might fund us some armed wepons so we can become rebels and fight back. :facepalm:

Disorganised1

Noooooooooooooooooo ~ Do you remember how bad the Libyan side was ? They were run by his son weren't they ?

rob9872

Hi sson played for Brescia. I remember around the time they had Bothroyd, Gaddafi's son and were trying to get a woman to play for them with some mad-cap in charge

Il Pirata

Shinawatra passed the PL 'fit and proper person test' and he murdered thousands of his own people, so how could the authorities refuse?

There is no morality in football anymore, but I'd draw the line at mad dog Gaddafi.

Users who are viewing this thread