more mowbray talks (1 Viewer)

cmoncity

Really do think there is a major sticking point with negotiations.just feel this is going to end badly. Anyone else feel the same?

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

im honestly not that worried atm the season has just ended no need to rush it iron it out make sure everyone is happy and take it from there. whatever happens we need a manager in place by june 1st to start the total rebuild

Otis

Hmm, yeah, sort of in the negative camp on this one.

I know people were rather upbeat on another thread, but for me, it's like there is something TM doesn't like and that the 2 parties cannot agree on.

Let's hope it all goes well, otherwise it will all be starting from scratch all over again. Get the feeling there is something Mowbray wants that the club aren't giving.

Astute

I just hope it isn't their lack of negotiating skills that is scuppering the deal with the people he wants to bring in.

stevefloyd

Lets face it negociating isnt their strong point.. i do hope they announce something positive soon but as we all know supporting sky blues is at best a down trodden path usually

woody11462

Don't forget they are also allegedly negotiating with others in terms of backroom staff so the delay does not worry me (yet). They are likely to be looking to release McFarlane and possibly others so I think this delay is normal

Alan Dugdales Moustache

If by the end of this week there is still nothing I might be a little concerned but there's still a long way until then.

KersleyDigs

As he is going to Ryton today - possibly to sign contract and be interviewed/officially announced. Not sure why he'd come all this way otherwise

Otis

As he is going to Ryton today - possibly to sign contract and be interviewed/officially announced. Not sure why he'd come all this way otherwise

Maybe Waggott is negotiating his own redundancy package.

Or better still, sacking himself.

SkyBlueScottie

Yep, he was here last week, we negotiated with his required staff, they then went to meet with Mowbray, and he ensured it was the right move for his family. I am happy that he will sign, where as previously I didn't think there was a chance he would stay.

stupot07

To be honest longer talks continue the more hopeful I am he's going to sign. If there was something he didn't like and it was non-negotiable he'd have already gone by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

BigadamL

Maybe he's trying to get a clause in, that if SISU don't deliver what he asked for he can leave. Surely he would of spoken to enough of our ex managers to see and seen for himself what's it's like working with Sisu

mrtrench

Maybe he's trying to get a clause in, that if SISU don't deliver what he asked for he can leave. Surely he would of spoken to enough of our ex managers to see and seen for himself what's it's like working with Sisu

Maybe he wants free marshmallows at half time and SISU won't go further than wine gums.

Terry Gibson's perm

Maybe Waggott is negotiating his own redundancy package.

Or better still, sacking himself.

i hope so as he was already pretty pointless and now we have a manager who wants his own players Waggott will be sitting in the office twiddling his thumbs like arsehole Fisher

Godiva

i hope so as he was already pretty pointless and now we have a manager who wants his own players Waggott will be sitting in the office twiddling his thumbs like arsehole Fisher

Another post suggesting all the company CEO does is signing players (and presumably managers).

jimmyhillsfanclub

Maybe,just maybe, the delay is with TM....waiting for the dust to settle on the season to see if a better offer comes his way.....That's what I'd be doing if I were him...

...and possibly that's why he was only willing to sign for 14 games in the first place.....

None of us know do we.....lets just wait & see....

Ashdown

I think he'll sign because despite his families location he really enjoys being involved again in football and to my knowledge he hasn't got any other offers on the table. Much to my surprise he's still only 52 and needs to be busy and CCFC also comes with a ready made 'failure clause' due to the infamously poor owners. So, as long as he can secure placement for his two assistants and a reasonable budget he'll take it as a new challenge. On saying all of that if SISU renege on all promises I think he will walk of his own volition by Christmas !

Users who are viewing this thread