More players coming in...ideas? (2 Viewers)

idm1975

Leeds are not liking him at all, he's a proper handfull!

steve82

Was we in for him?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

No was a free agent in the summer after Watford released him. I think Norwich looked at him, Cambridge offered a deal tho.

Bullying Leeds tonight tho, real handful

higgs

No was a free agent in the summer after Watford released him. I think Norwich looked at him, Cambridge offered a deal tho.

Bullying Leeds tonight tho, real handful
Like a younger version of the beast who plays for Wycombe can't be arsed trying to spell his name

Bristol sky blue

Wonder why Mike Petrasso has fallen off the radar completely? Think he's still at QPR but is failing to break through there.
I know RM is not as high priority as other areas, but with the pace of Reid and Petrasso on the wings we'd create a reasonable number of chances with them cutting the ball back for others (including midfielders like Andy Rose) to run onto and finish.
With wingers like that, there's less pressure on the full backs to bomb forward, so we'd be less vulnerable at the back (maybe...!)

steve82

Like a younger version of the beast who plays for Wycombe can't be arsed trying to spell his name

Yes, much more mobile version of Akinfenwa. Certainly gives Cambridge a focal point.
Scored something like 6 in his last 10 now

Sky Blue Harry H

Yes, much more mobile version of Akinfenwa. Certainly gives Cambridge a focal point.
Scored something like 6 in his last 10 now

To be fair, any piec of furniture with wheels on is more mobile than Akinfenwa. Liked the Petrassso suggestion though. Need right side winger sorting out - although Ky;e Spence deserves a run out ??

steve82

Russell slades used Michael Petrasso before... had him on loan at Orient the season after we did for a month.

JonSilletBang

To be fair Ikpeazu had the first touch of a sofa last night. Big mobile bully - yes, but not a lot of skill as far as I could see.

trevelfarandwide

Wonder why Mike Petrasso has fallen off the radar completely? Think he's still at QPR but is failing to break through there.
I know RM is not as high priority as other areas, but with the pace of Reid and Petrasso on the wings we'd create a reasonable number of chances with them cutting the ball back for others (including midfielders like Andy Rose) to run onto and finish.
With wingers like that, there's less pressure on the full backs to bomb forward, so we'd be less vulnerable at the back (maybe...!)

I'd have Petrasso back in a heartbeat. Talented lad, in my opinion.

ccfchoi87

I'd get Browne in with his mate Martinez. He was the big striker who scored the wonder goal against us right? I'm sure they paid a fair pit for him, target man and I think he'd score goals here

steve82

Slade likes a target man...
Oliver Hawkins currently at Dagenham and Redbridge, another brace today so scored 17 goals in 46 games in just under a year after joining last January from Hemel Hempstead.

Still learning and climbing up the leagues from non league football, only 24 and 6'4" a likely target man looking at his assists, 3 top goal scorer in the national league (conference)

Most likely not quite the answer to our goals the rest of this season but may chip in with a few, clearly a threat at set pieces but one for the future... no doubt Peterborough will steal in soon.

Swindon reportedly had a six figure bid rejected for Oliver Hawkins. Love us to be the ones to sign him.
f5bd8a0da8f2636e0264e2aebed1d27a.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Hi,
Derby fan here and rumour is you are getting one of our young forwards, Charles Vernam on loan. Charles has been with us a couple of years and been on bench a couple of times. If this is correct you are getting someone better (and less injury prone) than Kwame.

Thanks for this!

What do you think of Rawson?

steve82

Dean Brill just had his contract cancelled by Motherwell so he can join another club.
Brill is still only 31 and played plenty of football in league one and two with a spell more recently in the SPL with Inverness and Motherwell.
Was lutons No1 keeper in there fall from the championship down the leagues.

Users who are viewing this thread