Morning chaps (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Nothing to do today but sit in front of the telly

Otis

Get Netflix on, watch Designated Survivor :)

Watched it yesterday and blitzed it up to date. I like it quite a lot, but it does push the boundaries of belief at times and has a number of plot holes.

Bit concerned because Kiefer Sutherland said that he read the script and said 'There's the next 10 years of my life.' I hope not. The whole reason this works is because he is naive and fresh and a novice. They do a number of seasons and he is going to be an experienced leader. Unless of course they are going to have even more terrorist and war and mutiny threats crammed into the already very short timescale of the story.

Already too much going on too soon and you have govenors revolting at the same time kids are being kidnpapped, the Russians are holding you to ransom, an ex husband is threatening to spill the beans, the son is dealing drugs and there is an enemy within. And that's just the first week of his office! ;)

oucho

Why so much TV on these threads? Have to say i do not own a tv and nor do i watch any online!!

Otis

Each and every to their own, but it means you haven't had Breaking Bad to enrich your life.

I pretty much avoid all the reality stuff such as Strictly, I'm a Celebrity, X Factor etc., but there is some glorious stuff out there waiting to be viewed. Thought provoking, entertaining, thrilling, aesthetically beautiful and sumptuous.

Programmes can stir up emotion and inspire. Sometimes you just watch something and go 'wow!'

There's not that much great tv out there I would say in the grand scheme of things, but it's very much worth sifting through all the chaff to get to the most golden pieces of wheat.

oucho

Well I could tell you all about my tedious trips to obscure places, but you might be very bored ;)
Not so. I went to all 92 grounds once so yoyr stories would probably be quite interesting to me.

Users who are viewing this thread