Morning playmates (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Health and happiness to you all

Otis

Morning!

An exciting day beckons. I have to go to Just 4 Pets to pick up an elf Christmas dog jumper. After that I need to clean the microwave and buy some soya milk.

It's a day that is going to keep on giving.

NorthernWisdom

Morning!

An exciting day beckons. I have to go to Just 4 Pets to pick up an elf Christmas dog jumper. After that I need to clean the microwave.

It's a day that is going to keep giving.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

If it's any consolation, I'm going to make a cheesecake before getting my copy of the Pointless board game down from the loft.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Morning Daz

Not so much health my end I'm suffering my 4th dose of a cold/flu/sore throat in 10 weeks!

I think my immune systems broken!

Otis

If it's any consolation, I'm going to make a cheesecake before getting my copy of the Pointless board game down from the loft.
I've heard that's dreadful. Do you like it?

Was going to buy it about 3 years ago, but the reviews were poor, with lots of people moaning that it bore little or no resemblance to the TV show.

So, any good, or not?

NorthernWisdom

I've heard that's dreadful. Do you like it?

Was going to buy it about 3 years ago, but the reviews were poor, with lots of people moaning that it bore little or no resemblance to the TV show.

So, any good, or not?

Horrifically overcomplicated.

So no, don't buy it.

But it's the only board game I have in the house, so it'll have to do. Noughts and crosses only goes so far as a leisure activity!

Otis

Horrifically overcomplicated.

So no, don't buy it.

But it's the only board game I have in the house, so it'll have to do. Noughts and crosses only goes so far as a leisure activity!
It's the same with the Would I Lie to You game. It's nowt at all like the TV series.

Bought it one year and hated it, so I just went round to everyone and asked them all to come up with 2 unusual true stories. I then gave them all 2 made up stories and we played the game as it was played out on the TV.

I was Rob Bryden, but taller.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Bloody knackered now
I did 3 earlies and 3 nightshifts this week. Finished this morning at 8
Back on an early tomorrow so decided to stay awake as o won't be able to sleep tonight if I sleep today

Good job there's lots of football on today

wingy

Because it's actually nothing more tedious then accidentally drinking the caffeine tea, when I'm supposed to be off it, and it keeping me awake.

That's why I haven't told you, because it's not the most manly boast in the world :p
Yeah but who is she?
Artichokes, Country pubs, days out in the rain or not, oh and Cheese?

Users who are viewing this thread