Mortgage Brokers (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Any mortgage brokers on here?

Looking for some advice. Looking for a mortgage that’s 5x my salary. Seen them floating about on the net but was wondering if anyone could summarise the mortgages available.

Grendel

Looking for some advice. Looking for a mortgage that’s 5x my salary. Seen them floating about on the net but was wondering if anyone could summarise the mortgages available.

Didn’t know you could buy a place for £50 grand

shmmeee

Most won’t charge you until you apply if you just want advice ring a couple and see what they say. I found the quality of advice very variable though.

PVA

As shmmeee says you won't (or shouldn't) get charged until you apply. So you can get plenty of free advice and they'll be able to tell you very quickly if you can afford it.

You can also do this online, various comparison sites will do it and most banks have an affordability calculator.

JAM See

I dealt with these people, seemed very professional.

I decided not to proceed with them (stayed with CBS in the end).

They didn't hassle me at all afterwards so I'd definitely make an online enquiry with them.

Didn't cost me a penny either.

covmark

I used these guys. Didnt charge me a penny. Took their money from the bank. I know I may have paid a bit more on my mortgage because of it, but I had quite a lot of issues, and they were brilliant.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

stay_up_skyblues

We’re in the process now and found L&C to be good for free advice. Had an AIP through them too, just a soft credit check.

Also had a sit down with a broker who wants £800 for his service if we get the mortgage through him. Thought he would access to deals we wouldn’t otherwise see and so it could be money well spent.

He took our details and then pulled up some deals on screen. All major banks who we can go to directly and obtain the deals on offer. Literally no reason for us to use him and pay him in the end.

Skyblueweeman

One of my good friends has his own mortgage company. Nicest bloke ever...even nicer than me...true story.

Let me know if you want me to put you in touch.

napolimp

My mortgage broker is excellent, based in Earlsdon, doesn't charge anything as they only take commission from the lender. Will sit down with you and go through everything you need, never pushy, and very honest. Send me a message if you'd like their details.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Always use London and country but that’s after doing my own research using a few different search sites like money supermarket etc

Terry Gibson's perm

We use Steve Froggatt lovely bloke and my mortgage deal is always good, but I spend more time asking him about his playing days than the mortgage.

Users who are viewing this thread