Mowbray (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
We went in good numbers last season and the budget still got cut. Even with the Madison money factored in as well. We went from top 8 to bottom half of the table budget in the blink of an eye. Explain that one?

Did "We"?

Glad to see you are back posting, been a bit quiet without you. ;)

Didn't the mega cheap tickets come into play for it for last season also, as in they lost money on it?

blueflint

so if anyone disagrees with you they're a sisu supporter?
Nothing to do with the fact you talk shite!
Preaching NOPM from fucking 200 miles away you fucking balloon.

so do you but I don't always disagree with posts just when they support SISU who are killing our club

Hobo

Why this love in ?
He is majorly to blame for where we find ourselves today. Disastrous summer recruitment, playing people out of position and chucking in the towel when he realised it had gone tits up.
Nice bloke yes ,and the hearts in the right place, but I feel Blackburn may suffer like we have from his appointment.
Let's hope he signs Lameries and other crap he thought were good players here.
As I say nice bloke but football manager ,not for me

Are you having a laugh? We would have already been there if it wasn't for him. I agree the summer recruitment went wrong, but why? Has recruitment improved? If not why?

blueflint

so if anyone disagrees with you they're a sisu supporter?
Nothing to do with the fact you talk shite!
Preaching NOPM from fucking 200 miles away you fucking balloon.

also check my background supported city longer and at more cost than most due to living 200 miles away
first watched them in 1953 where were you then

Nick

Administrator
also check my background supported city longer and at more cost than most due to living 200 miles away

Ah the old "supported them longer than you" line.

Doesn't mean people can't point out you talk rubbish you say now because you supported them back in the 60's and all you can do is call them a "SISU supporter" in return if people disagree with you.

clint van damme

so do you but I don't always disagree with posts just when they support SISU who are killing our club

I don't think I can recall one post on here supporting sisu.
Disagreements over NOPM and over the validity/effectiveness of the protests, but that doesn't mean those that disagree with your point of view are pro sisu.

And Nicks point stands, there are plenty of 'principled' NOPMers who are suddenly looking for tickets which leads me to believe they just couldn't be arsed but were trying to dress it up as something else.

clint van damme

Doesn't mean people can't point out you talk rubbish you say now because you supported them back in the 60's and all you can do is call them a "SISU supporter" in return if people disagree with you.

where were you in 53 Nick? And don't give us the old I wasn't born excuse!

letsallsingtogether

So quote it in this thread if it is in every thread.

Are you really saying that because I disagree with you about something I support them?
Nick he is right in what he says.
It is not about what you say it is how you say it.
Subliminal writing is nothing new, lucky we are to thick to be brainwashed by it.:)
You attack anyone with your what about everyone else stance.
Maybe you can't see it everyone else can.

Nick

Administrator
Nick he is right in what he says.
It is not about what you say it is how you say it.
Subliminal writing is nothing new, lucky we are to thick to be brainwashed by it.:)
You attack anyone with your what about everyone else stance.
Maybe you can't see it everyone else can.

Ha so I'm trying to brain wash now? Ha

Looks like somebody has beaten me to it with all the nopm rubbish doesn't it? ;)

What's clint doing also to support sisu?

skybluetony176

Did "We"?

Glad to see you are back posting, been a bit quiet without you. ;)

Didn't the mega cheap tickets come into play for it for last season also, as in they lost money on it?

Yes we did. Especially early doors when the form was good.

Certainly an improvement on the previous season which of the back of we apparently had (in the end) a top eight budget. Yet last season we had improved attendances, transfer money in, a decent shirt which sold out in my size before I even had chance to think about buying. Yet of the back of that we went from a top 8 budget to a bottom half budget overnight. Why? How? Can you explain it?

blueflint

never said the words supported longer than you so piss off with that just said been long time supporter
and as such remember when we were run as a football club not like we are now.i feel sorry for you and younger
supporters as you may never enjoy what I have with city

hill83

never said the words supported longer than you so piss off with that just said been long time supporter
and as such remember when we were run as a football club not like we are now.i feel sorry for you and younger
supporters as you may never enjoy what I have with city

You said

What did you mean then?

You are either on a wind up or thick. Pick one.

Nick

Administrator
So Nicks' "NOPMer's shouldn't have any say or opinions about CCFC" holds more validity? Fuck off!

Surely while making a stand by refusing to give CCFC any money you look a bit silly moaning about no investment?

Can you point me to where you got the quote from me that says "NOPMer's shouldn't have any say or opinions about CCFC"?

Sky Blue Kid

Surely while making a stand by refusing to give CCFC any money you look a bit silly moaning about no investment?

Can you point me to where you got the quote from me that says "NOPMer's shouldn't have any say or opinions about CCFC"?
How about the "Lets see how many NOPMer's buy tickets for the final" for starters?.... and remember the friendly against Newport? and your "Your opinions don't count because you saw 10 minutes of editted highlights"

Nick

Administrator
How about the "Lets see how many NOPMer's buy tickets for the final" for starters?.... and remember the friendly against Newport? and your "Your opinions don't count because you saw 10 minutes of editted highlights"

What's wrong with saying lets see how many people break NOPM for the final?

It's common sense that somebody can judge better by seeing every game rather than a couple of minutes highlights isn't it? The same as people at Swansea away could judge better than me listening on the radio and seeing a couple of minutes highlights and a Periscope stream.

Can you point me to where I said "NOPMer's shouldn't have any say or opinions about CCFC" that you quoted then or not?

Sky Blue Kid

What's wrong with saying lets see how many people break NOPM for the final?

It's common sense that somebody can judge better by seeing every game rather than a couple of minutes highlights isn't it? The same as people at Swansea away could judge better than me listening on the radio and seeing a couple of minutes highlights and a Periscope stream.

Can you point me to where I said "NOPMer's shouldn't have any say or opinions about CCFC" that you quoted then or not?

It was said to me by you that my opinion on the Newport friendly(10 minutes highlights) is invalid or words to that effect.

Nick

Administrator
It was said to me by you that my opinion on the Newport friendly(10 minutes highlights) is invalid or words to that effect.

Did I say it's invalid? Or that you can't judge everything on a couple of minutes highlights properly.

Again, where did I say "NOPMer's shouldn't have any say or opinions about CCFC" that you are quoting me as saying?

Sky Blue Kid

ahhh, nothing like a good caveat to cover yourself for bullshitting and misquoting. You should get a job at the CT

No pal. He shows everyday what he thinks of NOPMer's. Another thing, your opinion(As you tried to prove as fact with Covkidsneverquit) but failed miserably, reminds me of ... Oh wait... there he is liking your post. Grenduffy.. Now that's Irony.

Nick

Administrator
No pal. He shows everyday what he thinks of NOPMer's. Another thing, your opinion(As you tried to prove as fact with Covkidsneverquit) but failed miserably, reminds me of ... Oh wait... there he is liking your post. Grenduffy.. Now that's Irony.

So where did I say what you quoted?

The irony is you moving the goalposts after loving posting the gif.

covcity4life

come on now guys

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread