Mr. Fisher's comments (1 Viewer)

japandy

about Joy.

'Joy is a private person'.

Mr.Fisher there is a difference between 'being a private person' and 'having no friends'. I guess it's just how one interprets life really, isn't it?

Nick

Administrator
How do you know she hasn't got any friends? A lot of people who run businesses prefer to stay in the background.

chiefdave

being private is fair enough but there comes a point where, if you're in charge of a business such as a football club in the state we're in, that you have to at least turn up once. not doing so can only make people suspicious.

Godiva

being private is fair enough but there comes a point where, if you're in charge of a business such as a football club in the state we're in, that you have to at least turn up once. not doing so can only make people suspicious.

Being a shareholder doesn't put her in charge - the board and CEO is running the company. Fisher said that she had attended 5-6 games last season.

chiefdave

Being a shareholder doesn't put her in charge - the board and CEO is running the company. Fisher said that she had attended 5-6 games last season.

Tim Fisher is the one who keeps saying she is now overseeing everything. If, as he claims, TF is nothing to do with SISU and and employee of Holdings and SISU, of which Joy is the head, are the owners (or at least managers of the funds which own) of Holdings then surely Joy is higher up the chain than Tim? Why does he have to talk to her on a daily basis if she's just a shareholder and not involved?

Godiva

Tim Fisher is the one who keeps saying she is now overseeing everything. If, as he claims, TF is nothing to do with SISU and and employee of Holdings and SISU, of which Joy is the head, are the owners (or at least managers of the funds which own) of Holdings then surely Joy is higher up the chain than Tim? Why does he have to talk to her on a daily basis if she's just a shareholder and not involved?

Are you suggesting she is a shadow director - that would be illegal I believe.

The board have the last word on everything operational. If they oppose the wishes of the shareholders they can be replaced on an extraordinay general assembly. But until they are replaced the board members are in fact the highest in the chain.

chiefdave

The board have the last word on everything operational. If they oppose the wishes of the shareholders they can be replaced on an extraordinay general assembly. But until they are replaced the board members are in fact the highest in the chain.

Not every supporter is going to look through the law to find definitions of who is doing what. Fisher talks about her as if she is the owner and says she is hands on and he speaks to her everyday, why is he doing that if she has no say in anything?!

It doesn't really matter what her role is or isn't most supporters regard her as untimately in charge and her constant refusal to speak to anyone in the media or address the supporters is an issue for them. If she isn't involved why doesn't Fisher say there's no point in her putting in an appearance as she's not involved in anything.

cloughie

who funds holdings ? joys sisu do.

Are you seriously suggesting that she has little influence on the last word on everything operational.

I doubt you really beleive that

wingy

I think when TF is gone more will be apparent as to whether his is the dog or the tail.Did anyone ever Purchase Brody's share /Inject fresh capitol in the last 18 months.

The Prefect

I'd suggest there is a case to answer that she's a shadow director. Fisher said she attended meetings regarding the rent and that she met with ACL's bank regarding the mortgage.

It isn't illegal to be a shadow director. Basically they have the personal liabilities as if the were an official director. The administrator would have to establish the case that she is a shadow director. Difficult for her not to be as Fisher says that she has attended meetings and is now hands-on.

japandy

Haven't really heard from you lately Andy.

Are you any the wiser about goings on? What is your view on things?

she is not a friend. My friends legal company do work for her. He said that many of the bidders have been in regular contact with each other so dont be suprised if a joint bid happens. Also the most amazing thing i heard and i heard from more than one source is Fisher is involved in MORE than one bid. He has alot of money in the club

wingy

she is not a friend. My friends legal company do work for her. He said that many of the bidders have been in regular contact with each other so dont be suprised if a joint bid happens. Also the most amazing thing i heard and i heard from more than one source is Fisher is involved in MORE than one bid. He has alot of money in the club
e
Correct have been trying to put this over.

Godiva

I'd suggest there is a case to answer that she's a shadow director. Fisher said she attended meetings regarding the rent and that she met with ACL's bank regarding the mortgage.

It isn't illegal to be a shadow director. Basically they have the personal liabilities as if the were an official director. The administrator would have to establish the case that she is a shadow director. Difficult for her not to be as Fisher says that she has attended meetings and is now hands-on.

As she was always the one to come up with the funding I don't find it odd she attended those meetings. It doesn't make her a shadow director though - more a financial backer.

Nonleagueherewecome

What the hell happened to him, he doesn't seem to have surfaced anywhere since he was at CCFC.

Maybe he sleeps with the fishes? Doesn't mean he's dead, of course...

Nonleagueherewecome

As she was always the one to come up with the funding I don't find it odd she attended those meetings. It doesn't make her a shadow director though - more a financial backer.

A "hands on" financial backer, at that...

Users who are viewing this thread