Mrs Browns boys ranked best comedy of the 21st century (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Are you being sever revamp episode
How many pussy jokes did they crowbar in?

dancers lance

And what about Derek, I didn't fancy it when it was on TV then I watched it about a year later, Kev Twine has to be one of the funniest characters ever invented. Friday Night Dinner has it's moments as well.

Otis

Yeah, sort of. Script was witty in places, but that Kevin Bishop totally lacked the skills and comic timing of Barker.

I take it you are talking about the new one, Daz. ;)

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

chiefdave

And what about Derek, I didn't fancy it when it was on TV then I watched it about a year later, Kev Twine has to be one of the funniest characters ever invented. Friday Night Dinner has it's moments as well.
Derek is brilliant. I'm pretty sure those that slagged it off and complained about the character of Derek didn't bother watching it.

One minute you're laughing your head of the next you're in tears.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Yeah, sort of. Script was witty in places, but that Kevin Bishop totally lacked the skills and comic timing of Barker.

I take it you are talking about the new one, Daz. ;)

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
I was yes

dancers lance

Derek is brilliant. I'm pretty sure those that slagged it off and complained about the character of Derek didn't bother watching it.

One minute you're laughing your head of the next you're in tears.
I think so as well, I think it's the best work Ricky Gervais has ever done (I get why he is so proud of it) for me it epitomised great British comedy, laugh out loud funny one minute, heart breakingly sentimental the next.

dancers lance

Looks like there was a preview screening of a new episode at a film & TV fest last night. Quick check of twitter and those that were there saying it was excellent.

Good news, that has made my day!

Users who are viewing this thread