Munich another shooting (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

The guy doing the live feed said 15 dead.

Nick

Administrator
Jesus Christ :(

It is only going to get worse and worse, between Black Lives Matter, ISIS and American Police it is on the rise.

Captain Dart

Live on BBC TV now, they're saying 15 shot.

Captain Dart

Blame Merkel, fucking idiot.

Nick

Administrator
I wonder if it will turn out that they were "known to the police / authorities" :(

Even so, it is making Europe a dangerous place to be in.

covmark

What a fucked up world we are living in atm. I fear it will happen in a British city before long.
Truly horrendous.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

ConnorDevine

Jesus Christ :(

It is only going to get worse and worse, between Black Lives Matter, ISIS and American Police it is on the rise.

Honestly I don't see how you can liken Black Lives Matter, a collective of oppressed people who are being murdered with impunity by those supposed to protect them, to ISIS, a rampant group of 'Muslim' psychopaths who murder anyone, including other Muslims in barbaric ways

PTA

Second shooting in a metro station. This could be a repeat of Paris with multiple attacks.

wingy

The Shooter ffs!
In English please gunman
Clad in black
Single shots from automtic rifle so at least they can't mow down scores in seconds

Macca

This will become barely newsworthy within a couple of years. Islamic State tactics have been outstanding. Overwhelming weak and naive Western leaders. They should be strung up

Macca

Looks like it to me, along with choice of weapon, lack of explosives and lowish death toll. Doesn't bear the hallmarks of Islamic State though equally as evil.

Captain Dart

9 dead and a lot of confusion about motives of shooters.

CCFC Germany

Blame it on Merkel already.
11 dead reported by German TV, currently probably a loner / single shooter. There's a video where he's shouting that he is German, living on social benefits and has been in a psych ward.

Nick

Administrator
Cn__qw3WgAIKsx9.jpg:large

CCFC Germany

Nine deaths officially. Shooter was 18 years old and German. Single shooter with a history of mental problems.
I still do not see a reason to blame it on Merkel. Right wing parties over here might be frustrated now.

martcov

I wonder if it will turn out that they were "known to the police / authorities" :(

This will become barely newsworthy within a couple of years. Islamic State tactics have been outstanding. Overwhelming weak and naive Western leaders. They should be strung up

Seems that the guy had mental problems and is a German/Iraner - so probably nothing to do with ISIS. So, wait for the facts before you Call for people to be hanged.

SIR ERNIE

I've been a regular visitor to Munich on business over the last five years and have many good friends there.

When I was there last month they were telling me how angry they were that Merkel had forced tens of thousands migrants upon them without any consultation or public approval.

They described how in the space of eighteen months they’ve seen their city and the region transformed from one of the safest and most beautiful and desirable places to live not just in Germany but the whole of Europe, into one where petty crime, anti-social behaviour and sexual assault is common place. Even as a visitor you see it and feel the staggering contrast. It feels threatening.

Admittedly Munich has been on the front line of the migrant invasion and feels the effects more sharply than other parts but atrocities such as the attempted beheading attack by an Afghan migrant on a train in Wuerzburg on Monday evening which left several passengers with severe or critical injuries, show why people feel the way they do about Merkel.

Right Wing parties are now rapidly gaining support in Germany, France, Netherlands, Denmark, Austria and right across Europe.

That’s really bad news for the continent and one shudders to imagine the consequences of a civil war in Turkey and the tsunami of refugees that would inevitably head west across the EU’s borderless states. I doubt there would be many 'Refugees Welcome' signs at the train station next time.

Europe is not in a good place right now and it’s very difficult to see how things will improve.

martcov

I've been a regular visitor to Munich on business over the last five years and have many good friends there.

When I was there last month they were telling me how angry they were that Merkel had forced tens of thousands migrants upon them without any consultation or public approval.

They described how in the space of eighteen months they’ve seen their city and the region transformed from one of the safest and most beautiful and desirable places to live not just in Germany but the whole of Europe, into one where petty crime, anti-social behaviour and sexual assault is common place. Even as a visitor you see it and feel the staggering contrast. It feels threatening.

Admittedly Munich has been on the front line of the migrant invasion and feels the effects more sharply than other parts but atrocities such as the attempted beheading attack by an Afghan migrant on a train in Wuerzburg on Monday evening which left several passengers with severe or critical injuries, show why people feel the way they do about Merkel.

Right Wing parties are now rapidly gaining support in Germany, France, Netherlands, Denmark, Austria and right across Europe.

That’s really bad news for the continent and one shudders to imagine the consequences of a civil war in Turkey and the tsunami of refugees that would inevitably head west across the EU’s borderless states. I doubt there would be many 'Refugees Welcome' signs at the train station next time.

Europe is not in a good place right now and it’s very difficult to see how things will improve.

Yes, well it depends on your friends doesn't it. I have a mixture of aquaintances throughout Germany and some are helping refugees others are worried. I was in Munich in February and didn't notice anything. I used to live there in the 80s and it was clean and safe then - still seems to be generally.
This amok killing spree seems to be more a copy cat of the Norwegian NeoNazi murderer. The anniversary was yesterday. He had press cuttings of amok killings at home.

Sick Boy

Yes, well it depends on your friends doesn't it. I have a mixture of aquaintances throughout Germany and some are helping refugees others are worried. I was in Munich in February and didn't notice anything. I used to live there in the 80s and it was clean and safe then - still seems to be generally.
This amok killing spree seems to be more a copy cat of the Norwegian NeoNazi murderer. The anniversary was yesterday. He had press cuttings of amok killings at home.

Why let the facts get in the way of a good old racist rant?

Sick Boy

It's the policies of the west starting to catch up with us. The vast majority couldn't care less when people are being murdered everyday in another part of the world; now it's on their doorstep they suddenly start being bothered.

Macca

It's the policies of the west starting to catch up with us. The vast majority couldn't care less when people are being murdered everyday in another part of the world; now it's on their doorstep they suddenly start being bothered.

Well der

CCFC Germany

It's pretty interesting how the cultural background of those criminals just becomes important, if it is not domestic.
The German couple torturing and killing several kids in Xanten has been gone in media and public interested in 1 1/2 days.
Where do we deport all our local criminals to ?
That Munich kid (he was 18) had mental issues and suffered from depression. He was just not ticking right. Riding the heritage card simply makes you a xenophobic and racist. Full stop.

Sky Blue Pete

I think if you look at the very recent history of Europe as a continent it has very rarely been a place of peace!!! 1914-1918, 1939-1945 being two particular low points. So Europe came together and decided to talk together and trade together and relative peace ensued for many years.

martcov

Except for being a German Muslim of Iranian descent who claimed he was being bullied by other Muslims of Turkish and Arab descent.

How do you know he is religious and a Muslim? He is called David - his parents may have converted to Christianity when they fled Iran. He wasn't religious according to people who knew him. He carried out the attack on the 5. anniversary of the Norwegian attack and had a picture of the perputater as his FB profile for a while - and articles about that and other mass shootings in his bedroom.

martcov

I think if you look at the very recent history of Europe as a continent it has very rarely been a place of peace!!! 1914-1918, 1939-1945 being two particular low points. So Europe came together and decided to talk together and trade together and relative peace ensued for many years.

Then came people like Farage and Johnson who claim that a Europe of Nation States looking solely after their own interests would be a better way of doing things.... The pictures of Farage by the Somme battlefield being a poignant reminder of what can happen when Nation States act solely in their own interests... A bit Ironic seeing that populist there.

dutchman

How do you know he is religious and a Muslim?He is called David - his parents may have converted to Christianity when they fled Iran. He wasn't religious according to people who knew him.

We know he is a Shiite Muslim because the German Interior Minister told us he was. I never said he was religious or motivated by religion. It was the Munich police who called him "David S." for reasons which are pretty obvious. The rest is pure speculation.

martcov

We know he is a Shiite Muslim because the German Interior Minister told us he was. I never said he was religious or motivated by religion. It was the Munich police who called him "David S." for reasons which are pretty obvious. The rest is pure speculation.

David is his name. Pretty obvious reason. He researched mass killings e.g. Winnenden and Norway. He has written a manifest as did the Norwegian. He even visited Winnenden a year ago when he started planning this. Long before Paris etc.. He targeted young people . Mainly migrants because it is a migrant area and most Young people in MacD were migrants or children of migrants. Religion has nothing to do with this and I have not heard about your quotes ( doesn't mean they are not true ). He was 2 months in a clinic and suffered under a contact phobia. He was still under treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread