Mw3 (1 Viewer)

Marty

MW3 has been leaked and theres some screenshots and the game looks amazing. Maybe the best one yet.

http://kotaku.com/5801353/

gouldberg

Did I count that correctly? 20 multi-player maps? I buy my games for online, so this could be quite special!

BenInTurin

Facebook User
I really don't understand the obsession with MW (admittedly I've only played the first one), are they not all the same? As I've said in other threads (relating to psn) I'm not a massive online player (I don't even play online weekly, more like monthly) so maybe this is why I'm not into them massively. I'm much more interested FPS games such as in Portal 2.

I suppose what I'm getting at is these types of games are getting GOTY every year but its basically the same thing where games such as Portal 2 and, more interestingly for me LA Noire, try doing something new and exciting.

Marty

No they aren't all the same. When Call of Duty is made by Infinity Ward its immense, for them it's all about the game play it's silky smooth and truely is the best game on the market for gameplay, the downside are that the graphics are slightly dated with it, when treyarch make it they do a very bad job of it and it seems like it's thrown together. If you wanted to try and get into it then start with Modern Warfare 2, IMO it's by far the best game of the COD series. They are very much all the same on the whole as theres only so much you can do with FPS, another decent FPS is Battlefield, i don't like it as much as the COD series but it is defeinatley worth a play.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

IMO the bes two COD games multi player wise have been WaW and Blackops. Every CoD game looks good through over advertising so ill wait until the games comes out to make my judgement either wayafter a few months pass after release date everyone will be slating it again anyway and everyone will be looking forward to the next one! :facepalm:

blueflint

i'll stick to warcraft on my pc you should all give it a go :claping hands::claping hands:

Sky Blue M

all COD games arent anywhere near as good as the sales suggest. Released every year cause Activision know they make so much money cause of the reputation. Short and poor campaign with a decent multiplayer ruined by cheats, modders and fookin nube tube. I dont think i will be purchasing the next one. All about Gears 3 just hoping the online is sorted compared to Gears 2

Covstu

MW3 looks great and i cannot wait. MW2 is one of the best games i have played and spent so much time on. I loved the special ops part as well which really expanded the life span of the gaem. I wasnt a big fan of world at war and balck ops has been littered with problems (although they have sorted themselves out finally apart from zombies). The game is amazing and multiplayer is so addictive!!

Looking forward to GoW3 too!

Users who are viewing this thread