my coventry youtube video (1 Viewer)

sparky

i noticed during that clip that alot of opposition goals were through cranies mistakes or positioning anyone else think the same? or is it just me

craigSKYBLUE

i noticed during that clip that alot of opposition goals were through cranies mistakes or positioning anyone else think the same? or is it just me
i noticed alot of goals conceded were in the air balls not won by him.malaga will sort that out

Otis

[video=youtube;e-w1DADnllE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-w1DADnllE[/video]

My football Youtube vid. Not Cov unfortunately, but England (who apparently to some aremy first team anyway ;)) v Sweden in the Euro 2012 championships ...

Last edited:

grego_gee

hhhmmmm
50% just shows our loosing goals last season.....
the other 50% shows our winning goals from last season..... many from players that have now moved on...
seems as relevant as saying "We wish you a Merry Christmas...."

Still, nicely done... 9/10 for trying..

:pimp:

now do a video montage of the new boys!

S

SkyBlue Baker96

As previously mentioned a lot of goals were conceded due to poor closing down and not very good tackling, and the fact murphys positioning was terrible and cranie's positioning was poor , so hopefully we can get that sorted and then concede less goals

ccrproductions

hhhmmmm
50% just shows our loosing goals last season.....
the other 50% shows our winning goals from last season..... many from players that have now moved on...
seems as relevant as saying "We wish you a Merry Christmas...."

Still, nicely done... 9/10 for trying..

:pimp:

now do a video montage of the new boys!

I Understand However I do not have access to any 2012/13 goals as the season has not kicked off yet :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread