MY ONE QUESTION (1 Viewer)

wince

Lots of people have talked about they would have give up , but for Mark Robins , so if he is going to be given the tools as Fisher said, why is the early bird finishing the day before we are allowed to sell/ buy players ,surly if the manager is going to be backed (as Tim has said on local , national radio/telly and at the fans forum)why not extend the early bird so fans can see things changing and not charge them extra and thus discourage further from renewing , when Mark Robins starts to take shape his winning team (pre/early season) why discourage the doubters floaters , if he is going to be given the tools, the money as Wembley proofed will follow (that is called business sense ) after all Tim doesn't bluster

wingy

I'd hope it is on this occasion to avoid the situation last year and all the other years.
To drive the income at the right point so Robins knows the parameters and recruits early, avoiding the scenes of last season and many others where we're recruiting well into September.

torchomatic

Yes. There are two guarantees in life; extension to Early Bird prices and an Oak Furnitureland sale.

EDIT: death too, of course, so there's three.

Last edited:

wince

so what percentage of season tickets holders renew after the deadline to the percentage that renew before ??

torchomatic

so what percentage of season tickets holders renew after the deadline to the percentage that renew before ??

I don't know but you would have thought people would have bought them whilst they are cheaper.

torchomatic

wince

Fair question. Reckon it's as much desperation as anything. Reckon we've got close to our target for early bird season ticket sales for, what, the past 15 years?
That's my point NW, six of us not renewing but if the team started to take shape or the tickets had been reduce we would in all fairness be in , but they haven't shown us what we are buying into and then penalise if(highly unlikely ) we like what we see again no business sense

ccfc92

That's a fair point but that's what the clubs overdraft is for

giphy.gif

Mcbean

small print pretty irritating - if you want to reserve your current seat specifically needs to be done before the 18th May

Bob Latchford

Lots of people have talked about they would have give up , but for Mark Robins , so if he is going to be given the tools as Fisher said, why is the early bird finishing the day before we are allowed to sell/ buy players ,surly if the manager is going to be backed (as Tim has said on local , national radio/telly and at the fans forum)why not extend the early bird so fans can see things changing and not charge them extra and thus discourage further from renewing , when Mark Robins starts to take shape his winning team (pre/early season) why discourage the doubters floaters , if he is going to be given the tools, the money as Wembley proofed will follow (that is called business sense ) after all Tim doesn't bluster
Given Sisu's / Timmy's history , you'd have to question anyone who gives them a penny UNTIL they prove they will back M/R .

rob9872

I refuse to give my opinion. I was lured in expecting a single question and he had the blatant shameless cheek to ask three.

Users who are viewing this thread