Name that Film (1 Viewer)

Rich

I thought it may be fun to have a game of name that film. Someone comes up with a quote and someone else has to guess what film it's from. No new quotes can be added until someone gets the previous one right. Use of Google is cheating.

I'll start with an easy one for you romantics "I carried a watermelon"

rob9872

Sad to say that I know this (sorry guys, first the gay pink shirt thng and now this - I am off to watch the Darts at the NIA tonight so not a complete bifta yet :) )

Anyhow ... I'm pretty sure that it's Dirty Dancing

Rich

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:Well done Rob your missus would be proud. Next quote please?

Sky_Blue_Daz

speaking of darts, I seen Eric Bristow in The Shepherd the other day

rob9872

Ok I'll go next and I'll keep it easy too. This one is from one of my top three favourite films (The Sting and Rounders being the other two):

"If the milk turns out to be sour, I ain't the kinda pussy to drink it"

Rich

Given that I've never heard of the other two, I reckon I'm struggling with this one.

rob9872

Well done Bam.

Really Rich? Very disappointed in you mate. Get em out the video shop or download em in the way you kidz do - well worth a watch :)

rob9872

Right, I suppose I really should do some work sometime this morning as I finish at lunchtime for 11 days :)

Rich

Right, I suppose I really should do some work sometime this morning as I finish at lunchtime for 11 days :)

You may as well sit on here all day Rob. If your not there for 11 days no-one will miss you this morning.

rob9872

Good point, and ALT+TAB is my best friend ;)

bamalamafizzfazz

The pressure.......

Sorry I am also at work.

This might be a little tricky

"Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain."

rob9872

Don't know that one Bam

Rich - autohide on toolbar ;) (start > settings > taskbar > autohide)

rob9872

Yeah go on Lionel - Give us a clue!

rob9872

How come you can't do it Bam, are you using a MAC?

rob9872

I know the answer but only because I've just cheated and Googled it so I won't spoil it for the others

rob9872

Seen it many times too and don't remember that, but quite a few quotable lines from it

rob9872

Clue for you Rich.

The clock ahas been on 10.04 for a long time :)

rob9872

... and you were about one year old when this film was released

rob9872

I know that one Smiley another of my favourites - Snatch ... but I think it's Rich's go :)

Users who are viewing this thread