Name the Ground (1 Viewer)

Joy Division

Which one did people get lucky on? I think I got number 8 wrong?

Number 9, knew it was one of two options though. Rest was dead easy, but that is because I DO spent a lot of time on google maps :D

kg82

Definitely got those 2 right (I'd actually been looking up on the maracana earlier that day because I'd seen it had been finished)! Anybody know what number 8 is? I'm actually intrigued now which one I got wrong!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
None right. But I don't really care! :claping hands:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Definitely got those 2 right (I'd actually been looking up on the maracana earlier that day because I'd seen it had been finished)! Anybody know what number 8 is? I'm actually intrigued now which one I got wrong!
Number 8 was Ibrox

Otis

Name the ground?

Thought this was all going to be about our guessing where we are going to be playing next season.

Jarvo

Maracana for me...
progress.gif

There are few stadiums in the world that can rightly claim to be truly historic monuments as well as sporting arenas. But the City of Coventry Staium, or the Ricoh Arena as it is popularly known, with its enormous expanse, huge seating capacity and majestic architecture, is definitely one of them.

Built on the outskirts of Coventry and hosted Olympic football matches, the colossal stadium has witnessed some of the most unforgettable moments in English and world football.

Within the realm of English football, the Ricoh has taken on mythical proportions and represents an almost impregnable fortress. A good performance in itself is no guarantee of winning there. Some of the first divisions greatest ever players, Cody, Craig, Roy and David, have all graced the hallowed ground where fanatical crowds of up to 6,000 mean only the very weakest visitors lose.

Only having a laugh... Things will get better.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Name the ground?

Thought this was all going to be about our guessing where we are going to be playing next season.

That's why I first looked at the thread Otis! :)

wingy

Definitely got those 2 right (I'd actually been looking up on the maracana earlier that day because I'd seen it had been finished)! Anybody know what number 8 is? I'm actually intrigued now which one I got wrong![/QUOTE

You can view you're answers at the bottom of the Quiz Only got 6:mad::(:facepalm:

kg82

Definitely got those 2 right (I'd actually been looking up on the maracana earlier that day because I'd seen it had been finished)! Anybody know what number 8 is? I'm actually intrigued now which one I got wrong![/QUOTE

You can view you're answers at the bottom of the Quiz Only got 6:mad::(:facepalm:

Ahh, it was the valley!

Users who are viewing this thread