Nathan Clarke (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

I assume its the mystery player the CET are reporting is currently having a medical at Ryton today?

Bob Latchford

RS just said he hopes to get 3 in before the Bolton game . 1 former captain of his .

2 exp players from Lg 1 and 1 from Ch'ship could be signed in time to face Bolton, says #skyblues boss Slade #pusb

torchomatic

ccfclinney

Jay Simpson has handed in a transfer request at orient today also .. where will he be on the move to. Slade got the best out of him.

Bob Latchford

Jay Simpson has handed in a transfer request at orient today also .. where will he be on the move to. Slade got the best out of him.
Like the cut of Jay Simpson's jib .

Bob Latchford

Gazolba

Jay Simpson looks like he would be a good signing.

shmmeee

Good start. Need a CM and ideally a winger and Ill be happy. Assuming we don't lose a load of players.

Bob Latchford

Good start. Need a CM and ideally a winger and Ill be happy. Assuming we don't lose a load of players.
images

trevelfarandwide

The Bradford fans can't speak highly enough of Clarke, aside from one tit who alluded he has no pace. Will be interested to see who Slade brings in next, and thankfully, he seems to be focused on players who can improve and solidify the team, and not ricketty veterans looking for a last pay day because their Broadcasting contract isn't sealed yet.

mrtrench

The Bradford fans can't speak highly enough of Clarke, aside from one tit who alluded he has no pace. Will be interested to see who Slade brings in next, and thankfully, he seems to be focused on players who can improve and solidify the team, and not ricketty veterans looking for a last pay day because their Broadcasting contract isn't sealed yet.

It seems they have the same issues that we have here - they managed about 10 posts before it descended into name-calling and futile arguments.

mrtrench

Do they have a poster called Grendel Braithwaite Hickinbottom?

They do. And he was arguing with several posters along the lines of "yes I did", "no you didn't": Dongalez; Toni1911; DonquiEspagnol; CornwallBantz...

There was also a bloke called Opus who just wrote witty one-liners in the style of Christmas crackers.

Otis

They do. And he was arguing with several posters along the lines of "yes I did", "no you didn't": Dongalez; Toni1911; DonquiEspagnol; CornwallBantz...

There was also a bloke called Opus who just wrote witty one-liners in the style of Christmas crackers.
You sure you don't mean Opeless?

torchomatic

Confirmed. Signed until end of the season.

dongonzalos

My mate is a big Bradford fan
Will see what he thinks.
When we signed Reid he said one minute he will be a world beater the next nothing.
Too inconsistent, can leave his man for dead but only one in 3 crosses will be any good.

ccfcway

bizarre that Vicelot is keeping him out of the team. TM spent all that time looking for a decent centre back, and he let one go to Bradford

dongonzalos

Here is his opinion....

Experienced, steady centre half. Played a lot last year not had a sniff this season. Will do a decent job. Not quick but very organised , vocal and wins headers and challenges

ajsccfc

I found Vincelot too prone to concede possession at the back in a manner you could get away with in his natural position but spelt disaster in defence. If he's playing there now for Bradford he may have ironed it out.

Users who are viewing this thread