National League (1 Viewer)

napolimp

Just going off the start of the season, with Solihull registering 10 points from first 4 fixtures, looks like it's going to be much more competitive this year. I can't imagine Barnet have improved that much on last year.

I reckon a few teams have a great chance of making it to the football league.

Joy Division

Bankrolled by a fairly wealthy owner, and managed by Andy Whing who seems to be doing a good job.

No way is their stadium fit for the football league though.

Joy Division

It's good to see some of the local teams doing well and some of our former young players making the step back up. For me however, I'd much prefer to see traditional Football league sides like Chesterfield back in the league so it's good to see them doing well too. Solihull are well backed financially but in terms of infrastructure and fanbase they are still miles away, the ground needs upgrading badly.

Joy Division

Harrogate have made a number of significant improvements over the past few years and although still on the smaller side it's a smart looking ground. Barrow is pretty ramshackle but at least can cope with some larger crowds. At Solihull they do tend to struggle when the crowd pushes closer to 2,000 and even their own fans admit it needs a lot of work to be able to cope with this. I've been there a few times and really does need a lot of work, especially replacing the open temporary seating on one side

Users who are viewing this thread