need some legal advice getting money back! (1 Viewer)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Hey folks, so im not going to delve into this too deep just looking for advice what to do where to go, so i live in toronto and im starting a online business and was looking online for company to get me a offshore bank account, i found a crowd in the UK who are legit so i paid last may 2016, 700 sterling i wired transferred the money to them, since then i keep getting excuses from them to get bank details. they said they got me the bank account but haven't given me the details. so im not going to work with them i want get my money back but they keep trying to avoid it. now because im in toronto ive no way my personally bringing them to small claims court get my money back any recommend solicitor or something how get them refund my money their office is in darthford kent aswell ive their address just trying get a refund but looks like ill have go legal route get it back any advice thanks?

hotrod

Hi
I am not legally qualified and the following is just my opinion.

First I would suggest you check if you are able to cancel your agreement with them, as well as find out if you are liable for any penalties for early cancellation.

Then go online to Money Claims Online (MCOL) and you will be able to instigate a court action against them, the court fee will be approx £60.00.
Once the defendant has received the court notice they may well pay up.If they do defend your action I think it is possible you will able pursue your claim via a telephone hearing and as there is very little in the way of documentation ie evidence this will make it easier.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Hi
I am not legally qualified and the following is just my opinion.

First I would suggest you check if you are able to cancel your agreement with them, as well as find out if you are liable for any penalties for early cancellation.

Then go online to Money Claims Online (MCOL) and you will be able to instigate a court action against them, the court fee will be approx £60.00.
Once the defendant has received the court notice they may well pay up.If they do defend your action I think it is possible you will able pursue your claim via a telephone hearing and as there is very little in the way of documentation ie evidence this will make it easier.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

thanks very much sounds like a plan these guys not even responding to me know just wanna try get my money back off them

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Sick of cunts (sorry crooks). like this

ya like only reason i waited so long cos i was waiting get my site finished now i dont even need them anymore, if i lived in the uk i would of went to their office in kent got the money back myself ive emaield them once more saying they dont respond by end of day im filing money claim online.

that 750 for me is 1500 dollars like so i want it back im putting it towards the site.

hotrod

I would be interested to hear if you have any success.

Regards.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
they have finally replied once i threatened them with that link you gave me, they are trying get me to stay, i was like i dont want hear anything just refund my money im done with ye. her reply was vague sounded like they were getting management ring me but didnt clarify that was about my refund. i just told her not ring me just email me when refund being done and ill give my bank details.

hotrod

What ever you do insist that they/yourself correspond by letter/email then you will have a record just in case you need to produce anything in court later.

Regards.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
What ever you do insist that they/yourself correspond by letter/email then you will have a record just in case you need to produce anything in court later.

Regards.
ya ive every email they have sent me from last year till now and even the wire transfer, ill just use the money to finish the site and ill go with ccbill instead

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Why does it cost so much for them to open you a bank account?
cos its offshore bank account and high risk pain in the ass get one but i found a processing crowd now that just wire transfer to personal bank account so dont need offshore account anymore.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
lol so the manager has replied to me saying im breaking contract by my site not being completed and management wont refund my money, was waiting for that reply then i went a pulled the contract, their website and every email from 2015 showing nowhere it saying my site isnt completed i cant get a bank account and its them whos breaking the contract.

smouch1975

What's your site?

Is there many words on it, or mostly pictures and stuff?

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
i cant get my money back they sneaky cunts fucked me over, their site makes it out as if your paying for a product but hidden in their contract your paying for a service to try get me the bank account which they failed ive no come back so down $1500 cunts hope the rot and business goes bust.

Users who are viewing this thread