Negativity.... Already (1 Viewer)

skybluesalex

I was at Nuneaton Saturday and the guy standing by me booed the team off at full time and saying he is boycotting his season ticket but to be honest we only played 2 worthy 1st team players (William and Deegs) and there has been negativity all over Facebook and I just think some fans are ridiculous

Disorganised1

November will be the time to judge. We need to win 10 of the first 15 games - less than 8 we have problems - more than 12 we are going up.

Gray

November will be the time to judge. We need to win 10 of the first 15 games - less than 8 we have problems - more than 12 we are going up.

i disagree we need to do a bit average up until January hovering around 6th place...then BOOOOOM!!!!! put on a mental winning run till the end of the season

remember kids its a marathon not a sprint!

kg82

Typical football supporters. Fickle is an understatement. Ignore them, your opinion is the only one that counts to you.

Disorganised1

i disagree we need to do a bit average up until January hovering around 6th place...then BOOOOOM!!!!! put on a mental winning run till the end of the season

remember kids its a marathon not a sprint!

And winning is a mentality.

kg82

Opinions don't count. Results on the pitch do.

In the context of the thread about listening to others negativity then your opinion is all that counts to you. If you want to be negative then so be it. I may be at some point during the season if results don't go our way, but not because of pre-season friendlies!

Rich

In the context of the thread about listening to others negativity then your opinion is all that counts to you. If you want to be negative then so be it. I may be at some point during the season if results don't go our way, but not because of pre-season friendlies!

I wasn't being negative :D

Rich

I didn't mean you personally!!

Well it looked that way. All I was doing is merely commenting that opinions don't count.

I didn't give off negative or positive vibes. Hang your head in shame at the false accusations you threw my way young man.

fishing-fishing-fish-water-smiley-emoticon-000714-large.gif

Last edited:

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
so much for the feel good factor and the impetus of the new signings then .........

Just shows how fragile the confidence of many is in CCFC ..........

there hasnt been very much to give us confidence in a very long time .........

Some resort to blind faith ...... others to a kind of resignation ...... others just throw in the towel .....

Cant fault any of them really ....... it is the lot of being a CCFC fan

WillieStanley

so much for the feel good factor and the impetus of the new signings then .........

Just shows how fragile the confidence of many is in CCFC ..........

there hasnt been very much to give us confidence in a very long time .........

Some resort to blind faith ...... others to a kind of resignation ...... others just throw in the towel .....

Cant fault any of them really ....... it is the lot of being a CCFC fan

I agree, you can't fault any of them. I'll stick with blind faith, as it just seems more fun that the other two options!!

That's not blind faith in Thorn or SISU or Fisher but blind faith that, one day (maybe tomorrow) we'll be back to where we were when I first started supporting this club.

Grendel

When we hammer Yeovil all the negativity will be forgotten

If we get hammered by Yeovil and Bury in week one life may get interesting.

Voice_of_Reason

I was at Nuneaton Saturday and the guy standing by me booed the team off at full time and saying he is boycotting his season ticket but to be honest we only played 2 worthy 1st team players (William and Deegs) and there has been negativity all over Facebook and I just think some fans are ridiculous

Maybe he has forgotten Chester beat the Vile and Luton beat Ipswich on Saturday ? Get it into perspective !!!!!

Grendel

Otis

I was being indifferent. As in I couldn't give a shit either way. Not even sitting on the fence, I care so little I'm not even on the same continent.

No, I meant are you positive you weren't negative?

Rich

No, I meant are you positive you weren't negative?

Same answer applies.

"I couldn't give a shit either way. Not even sitting on the fence, I care so little I'm not even on the same continent."

kg82

Well it looked that way. All I was doing is merely commenting that opinions don't count.

I didn't give off negative or positive vibes. Hang your head in shame at the false accusations you threw my way young man.

fishing-fishing-fish-water-smiley-emoticon-000714-large.gif

My head's held high!

Ashdown

Elated after Hinckley drubbing but they were awful, Not too concerned by result at Ross as they haven't lost a League match for over a year, Not happy with capitulation at ICT as it seems we were toothless again, not bothered by Nuneaton result but does again show that we have very little in reserve. If we throw the first 11 out against the likes of Port Vale and Bristol Rovers and are still getting beat then friendlies or not I think it will mean we are in for a difficult season. Somehow or another the club has to create a winning mentality again from positive results.

Grendel

Why would that be interesting in any way?

Well if people are getting worked up losing a friendly at Nuneaton one would think that the heat will turn up a notch if Bury sink us. Grimsby all over again I would reckon.

lordsummerisle

and there has been negativity all over Facebook and I just think some fans are ridiculous

To be fair since going public about two months ago the shares have crashed around 40%, so right to be negative. Though should maybe not have bought them at the offer price anyway.

kg82

Well if people are getting worked up losing a friendly at Nuneaton one would think that the heat will turn up a notch if Bury sink us. Grimsby all over again I would reckon.

Lets hope it happens so we can see then.

skybluelee

Need to win 10 out of 15? Utter nonsense. As a minimum requirement we need to be averaging at least 1.5 points per game to put us around 10th place. That would mean that after 15 games we'd have 22-23 points, so 6 or 7 wins.

A very good start would be around 26 points which would put us in the top 6, so 8 wins. I would absolutely delighted with that.

Grendel

Lets hope it happens so we can see then.

It didn't do any harm for the next 30 games that season so who knows.

kg82

It didn't do any harm for the next 30 games that season so who knows.

Where we once again spectacularly faded in the last 2 months of the season?! While we're at it, let's hope we spend 10 glorious years in L1, never finish above 8th, have 11, 12 or even 13 different managers in that time and eventually get relegated... I CANNOT wait!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Need to win 10 out of 15? Utter nonsense. As a minimum requirement we need to be averaging at least 1.5 points per game to put us around 10th place. That would mean that after 15 games we'd have 22-23 points, so 6 or 7 wins.

A very good start would be around 26 points which would put us in the top 6, so 8 wins. I would absolutely delighted with that.
Last year in league 1 I think around 5 teams with Charlton, Sheff Wed and Utd, Huddersfield and MK Dons got close or over 80 points so we may need a high point total just to make the play offs. I would be hoping for around 26/27 points from first 15 games, if we have less than 20 I would be concerned.

Users who are viewing this thread