Nene Park - Reality? (1 Viewer)

simple_simon

makes no differernce to most of us as not going to home games outside Coventry

jesus-wept

I have posted numerous times stating that a deal has been agreed with Birmingham, this was from a "insider", to get round the Villa and Blues fixtures we may well play a majority of games on Friday Nights, I also stated that SISU were going nowhere, which has proved to be the case, the information was given to me way back at the end of season players award dinner, which I posted the following day.
Blues is agreed, but they hadn't ruled out other options.
Don't bank on it. Speaking to a nephew who is a cop in Birmingham. He told me the extra policing 23+ times a year could be a big drain in funds and man power. For example there's no idea how many would turn up is it 500, 2000, 5000. Many probably ticketless. How are tickets going to be distributed. Add to that policing away fans, our first "home" game v Bristol City quiet well supported could bring 2000ish many walking from New Street ! add to that the Brummie element. He told me there is a big problem with a perticular hooligan group in the Small Heath area, who don't go to football. Then there is New Street station, i didn't realise that New Street is a bit of a cross point and when northern teams play at certain grounds such as Wales a lot change at Brum, there's 2 Welsh teams this year. He told me depending who it is there can be a lot of problems he seems to think allowing an unknown quantity of Cov fans every fortnight won't be allowed.

wingy

I'm sure we have a poster who could soon use contacts to confirm or deny this prospect ,come in Erica Gradus where are you?

Northampton based and moves in legal/Property circles.

Leamington Pete

Only just discovered that Stuart Linnell does the breakfast show on BBC Northampton. Come on Stuart, what have you heard? Something surely? ...

jesus-wept

Rushden is too far according to FL rules, don't think they would dare agree to Nene Park. Could open alsorts of legal doors.

Users who are viewing this thread