New Bar (1 Viewer)

pipkin73

Thinking of opening a bar out here in GC and having Julie run it whilst i keep the printing company going. I do work for most bars out here so i know the best systems to put the most sports on. As Julie don't like sports we need the bar to be Music based if no sports on.

Anyway, i know how to do the above but i need help thinking on a name for the bar.

I want it to have a midlands touch (not just CCFC as not enought of us to keep a bar going) whilst also bearing in mind Julie is a Scoucer so will need a touch of that also.
So can anyone think of a good name for Midlands/Scouce Bar opening up in Gran Canaria.

Will show all the major sports, and have music if no sports on (my love is sport hers is music as she was a professional dancer).

Come on guys you have some great minds so think of a great name for our bar.

pipkin73

How about Sky Blue Scran ;)
Sure you can do better than that. By the way, it will have CCFC tops all around it.
I have about 23 now, some official player ones with name on.
She will love that lol.

Like i said name needs to be midlands based unless very clever, but every CCFC game will be available from Sky Blue Player via audio and other games (based on Midlands teams via TV). Most bars show Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea etc but as they all show the same game only a few in. I aim to get more in by showing the games the others don't show.

R

RB1992

Maybe a subtle nod to a player who played for both Coventry/Liverpool? Gary McAllister?

pipkin73

The newest bars out here to do well have picked manes like Cocktail Bar 69 ) now aCocktail bar 69two) and the Pub.
What a name (just the pub). People would ask where are you going tonight "The Pub", got people in just because of the name (WBA owner so all there games shown).
Now just been sold for a big profit and another great name chosen for the new bar "Talk of the Town".
Need a name that will grasp people attention and seem "trendy" when arranging a night out. Needs to grasp tourists from UK and Scandinavia.

pipkin73

What about "The Scouce and Batch"? Batch is a midlands term, most use Roll or (Ireland) Bap. Guesswe would have to do food with a name like that though.
If you don't like the name please say so, only ideas for now.

olderskyblue

Red Sky

NorthernWisdom

What about "The Scouce and Batch"? Batch is a midlands term, most use Roll or (Ireland) Bap. Guesswe would have to do food with a name like that though.
If you don't like the name please say so, only ideas for now.

To me, it seems too obscure if you're going elsewhere. Batch especially is pretty local to Cov, so you'll confuse half the Midlands too!

pipkin73

Can we fit in Lady Godiva with a name as even scandies know that name and loads of Cov Scandie fans

vow

Not being pedantic, but "Scouser" or "Scouse" should be spelt correctly if you name the bar with it in!
Besides that, good luck with your venture :D

What part of GC is the bar gonna be?

olderskyblue

The Drop Zone Inn ?

Fits all the midlands teams at least....

Reactions: vow

B-Ban-Boogie

'The 3 Liverly Spires'
Combination of 3 spires... Liver bird... live sports.... (i know.. i'm clutching now.. lol)

Users who are viewing this thread