New exit plan? (1 Viewer)

Tonylinc

How do our owners now get out of this situation? The great prize ie the Ricoh has now gone (due to their own stupidity) and so what next? A new stadium? a sell off? or liquidation?

Kingokings204

How do our owners now get out of this situation? The great prize ie the Ricoh has now gone (due to their own stupidity) and so what next? A new stadium? a sell off? or liquidation?

Can't second guess these lot. Could be anything but I assure you it won't be good news for us. Shame really

RFC

Mystified why so many rejoice in demise and total and utter negativity, no doubt you'll get what you ALL deserve.

Need to take a much deeper and longer look at the other 'lillywhite' parties involved, the deceit, the lies, double dealing & illegal acts!

Ah very clever to have off-loaded that £14M debt and virtually given the Ricoh away for next to nothing, wonder why that doesn't appear to have been spotted?

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

wait a few years till the wasps buckle under the financial strain of moving to Cov then buy the wasps gaining the Ricoh and sell the lot together as a rugby club and football club with a stadium

Tonylinc

Mystified why so many rejoice in demise and total and utter negativity, no doubt you'll get what you ALL deserve.

Need to take a much deeper and longer look at the other 'lillywhite' parties involved, the deceit, the lies, double dealing & illegal acts!

Ah very clever to have off-loaded that £14M debt and virtually given the Ricoh away for next to nothing, wonder why that doesn't appear to have been spotted?
Whilst very interesting (if not totally irrelevant) that does not answer my question does it?

wingy

Who's going to Jail RFC,careful on the libellous stuff In print chap.

Tonylinc

This thread seems to have quickly evolved into one which blames the other parties. THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION. All I was after is everyone's vies as to the next step which our owners could take.

wingy

Myopia .....All blinded by the light .

italiahorse

It's all legal, Sisu messed up and you backed them all the way. :claping hands:

skybluepm2

Just realised you're that twat Pete Chambers off the Telegraph website. Stick to one forum, stop pissing me off on both

italiahorse

This thread seems to have quickly evolved into one which blames the other parties. THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION. All I was after is everyone's vies as to the next step which our owners could take.

Said it in another thread.
Theres nothing here for them now, they will never get there money back.
Hope they do one big last favour to compensate us fans and let go of the club amiably.

The Reverend Skyblue

RFC you really haven't a fucking clue have you.
what goes on in that little brain of yours no one will ever know.

I bet you know something we don't and very soon it will all come out,like you have been saying for the last two years.

Talk about being pig shit thick, you could be the stupidest person to ever walk gods earth, but you carry on defending these fucking clueless clowns , and that includes that useless c-unit of a pub manager we have

skybluepm2

Don't make assumptions 'sunshine' but Pete has a much better balanced view than you.

Not very modest are you Petie baby?! You are actually more of a wum than Sissons. How do you define having a balanced view? I certainly hope you aren't pointing fingers...in the words of Paul Marston look at the FACTS 'sunshine'. You are in the minority. Perhaps circa 98% of the fan bases opinions are incorrect?!

skybluepm2

RFC you really haven't a fucking clue have you.
what goes on in that little brain of yours no one will ever know.

I bet you know something we don't and very soon it will all come out,like you have been saying for the last two years.

Talk about being pig shit thick, you could be the stupidest person to ever walk gods earth, but you carry on defending these fucking clueless clowns , and that includes that useless c-unit of a pub manager we have

A-men to that Reverand

Tonylinc

Look guys all I wanted from this thread was to gain your views as to the best way out for our owners. I did not intend to start a fight.

shy_tall_knight

Episode 23 of RFC and his search for the smoking gun - also if the CCC have discovered some financial alchemy to offload debt then I'm all for it my mortgage is a real downer and I would love WASPS to service that also.

skybluepm2

Look guys all I wanted from this thread was to gain your views as to the best way out for our owners. I did not intend to start a fight.

There's only one person to blame for that Tony...

In response to your question, any way possible for me. I would take a double relegation if it meant them fucking off and someone with a bit of money and good intent starting again. I sincerely hope that when they do go, they suffer in the most horrendous manner just as we have done since they 1st walked in the door. Fisher and Joy can rot in hell for what they've done to us.

skybluefred

On the basis that sisu's offer for the Ricoh was derisory I reckon an offer of circa £2.5m should be ample to buy what's left of a once great Club.
More seriously and taking the Ryton complex into the equation £10m should clinch a deal.

blueflint

what illegal acts

oldfiver

On the basis that sisu's offer for the Ricoh was derisory I reckon an offer of circa £2.5m should be ample to buy what's left of a once great Club.
More seriously and taking the Ryton complex into the equation £10m should clinch a deal.

In what way derisory?

skyblueinBaku

what illegal acts
You don't really expect him to answer that, do you? He has done his usual trick of hinting that he knows something, but we all know that in reality he is clueless.

Terry Gibson's perm

These must be some very rich people that Sisu invest for as they don't seem to be to bothered they are throwing money at something that cannot possibly pay back.

Users who are viewing this thread