New F certification for films (1 Viewer)

Otis

What the F? Raindance film festival adopts new rating - What the F? Film festival adopts new rating

A bit daft isn't it? What next, a B rating for films that contain a large proportion of black actors? G for gay themed movie? C rating for films that have excessive use of the word c**t? NF for any Adam Sandler movie? (Not Funny).

Sick Boy

It sounds to me that you're turning into a typical 'righty'. Eat some muesli and do some yogurt knittering and you'll be fine.

Otis

It sounds to me that you're turning into a typical 'righty'. Eat some muesli and do some yogurt knittering and you'll be fine.
Ha. Hope not.

Just don't agree with things that seem totally pointless and am on the side of common sense!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Have to agree with you, Otis. The world's gone mad! Oh, and Adam Sandler? I just wanna rip his throat out whenever I see him! Most unfunny prat on screen! Runs a close call with Ben "Unfunny" Stiller and Will bleedin' Ferrell!

Otis

Rather than 'pointless' let's go with 'unnecessary'.

I don't like all this labeling. We can surely see if a film is directed, produced, or written by a woman.

F stands for something here, but I don't think it should be 'female'.

SBAndy

I look forward to the 'Male' classification of films and the uproar that would bring with it.

Gazolba

Should probably stand for 'far-fetched', since that applies to most plots.

ajsccfc

I like it, if only as a red rag to the meninist bulls angry about women not knowing their place.

Gazolba

My new ratings would be:
BB - Beyond belief
TMSE - Too many special effects
NEN - Not enough nudity
ERI - Excessive romantic interludes

Users who are viewing this thread