new goal celebration? (1 Viewer)

Dan Griffin

LETS ALL DO THE POZNAN, alalallaala!!

Reckon we could get this going in the singers corner next season??

rob9872

I guess you're watching the Swansea game then :)

ccfcdan

No way why do the Poznan??

Lets all do the funky chicken dance?? Be much more fun! i rekon it would spread throughout the stadium n everywhere people would be dancing like little chickens.

PUSC - Play up sky CHICKENS

rob9872

yep 2-0 Swans HT

kg82

Someone scored then? Or they just doin it randomly? I noticed Man City fans doin it during the final. Why when ur'll miss parts of the game?? And potentially miss a goal which kind of defeats the object with it bein a goal celebration lol

They only do it to celebrate a goal, so they're missing nowt!

ccfctommy

Why does everyone have to copy each other? First everyone is singing that daft foreign song that Palace sang this season and now this dance where you turn your back to the game and jump up and down?

How very small time.

Sky Blue Tom

The chicken dance would be an amazing atmosphere and would be a very big talking point and everyone would love it, but would all the coventry fans do it? I know I would

kg82

They definately done it during the game.

Who did? I know Man City do it before the game and then when they score. That's when it's meant to be done. I don't know about Swansea mind?!

Tommy, people are just coming up with ideas to generate atmosphere as everybody complains about that at the Ricoh. I don't understand why it's small time?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Who did? I know Man City do it before the game and then when they score. That's when it's meant to be done. I don't know about Swansea mind?!

Man City at the FA Cup final on Saturday. I dont know about Swansea either as I didnt even know they used the celebration until this post was made.

I know Leicester do it too (not during the game though ;))

Walking Bird

When we score the women get nakey! simples. :claping hands:

Walking Bird

We might even get a decent slot on the Football League show!

Users who are viewing this thread