New James Maddison Chant ? (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Now that Maddison is leaving for pastures new we may have to change the words to he's one of our own song ? So it could be: He's here on loan,James Maddison he's here on loan.
If it catches on I want copyright !

mark82

Now that Maddison is leaving for pastures new we may have to change the words to he's one of our own song ? So it could be: He's here on loan,James Maddison he's here on loan.
If it catches on I want copyright !

I think Otis said this on deadline night so you'll have to fight him for copyright.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

He's one of our loans,
He's one of our looooans,
Oh James Maddison,
He's one of our loans.

As a piss take chant only, seems to flow better.

SkyblueBazza

Or we could use it as an opportunity to show that we are realistic. Thank him for the entertainment & wish him well!

...onwards & upwards PUSB

no_loyalty

He's going home in a big white ambulance? or is this more appropriate for Reda?

Otis

McSheffrey/Konic song.

'Oh Madders oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh Madders, oh, oh, oh oh. He went and took the cash and now we think he's gash, oh Madders .....

thewards5579

McSheffrey/Konic song.

'Oh Madders oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh Madders, oh, oh, oh oh. He went and took the cash and now we think he's gash, oh Madders .....
Yeah and true selfish typical small minded few cover fans might do that..... i and my family will NOT be
Down with the Villa, you're going down with the Villa.;)

Sent from my Harrier Mini from EE using Tapatalk

stupot07

He's one of our loans,
He's one of our looooans,
Oh James Maddison,
He's one of our loans.

As a piss take chant only, seems to flow better.

A slight variant on the above

He was one of our own,
Now he's one of our looooans,
Oh James Maddison,
He's now one of our loans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

I sincerely hope we are not going to be chanting you're going down with the Villa while he's playing for us. ;)

Would say we should give him all the encouragement we can. :)

Maddison is no longer our player in the summer and neither is Adam Armstrong. Anyone who pulls a City shirt on though should get our total backing, unless of course they are deliberately not pulling their weight!

The Stupot one is best. Humorous without insulting the lad.

bringbackrattles

A slight variant on the above

He was one of our own,
Now he's one of our looooans,
Oh James Maddison,
He's now one of our loans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
I like it so we'll go fifty fifty on the money we'll get when it hits the charts !

shmmeee

I sincerely hope we are not going to be chanting you're going down with the Villa while he's playing for us. ;)

Would say we should give him all the encouragement we can. :)

Maddison is no longer our player in the summer and neither is Adam Armstrong. Anyone who pulls a City shirt on though should get our total backing, unless of course they are deliberately not pulling their weight!

The Stupot one is best. Humorous without insulting the lad.

It's just a bit of banter. He should probably give up and go home if he can't take it.

The "that's football" defence runs both ways. Players leaving at the first sniff of cash is "just the modern game", so is fans being pissed off when it happens.

percy

oh madderz ooohh ooooh oh madderz ooooh ooooh
he comes from coventry
hes now a canary........

Harranold

Just an observation here guys , if you were him,how many of you would ,honestly , say no to a move from a ,struggling,league one side to a side currently in the top flight of English football. If any of you answer no , then you obviously missed the word honestly.

Last edited:

Captain Dart

He's done too much, much too young.....

You've moved too much, Much too young
Now you're transferred for some quids
When you could be scoring goals with us

Oh no gimme no more windows

Edit.. big finish.. thx to Rodders :claping hands:

TRY WINING A CAP!

Last edited:

Covbaker96

Just an observation here guys , if you were him,how many of you would ,honestly , say no to a move from a ,struggling,league one side to a side currently in the top flight of English football. If any of you answer yes , then you obviously missed the word honestly.
I wouldn't say we're 'struggling' we are having a very successful season to date compared to the dross in previous years..

Otis

It's just a bit of banter. He should probably give up and go home if he can't take it.

The "that's football" defence runs both ways. Players leaving at the first sniff of cash is "just the modern game", so is fans being pissed off when it happens.
Err, difference is, he is still our player!!

All for a bit of banter, but should we be ripping the piss out of a bloke who we want to do his very best for us?

Wheelfass

Stayed with a big club, you should have stayed with a big club. Stayed with a biiiiiiig club, you should have stayed with a big club.

Users who are viewing this thread