New Live Video Broadcasting App Like Twitter Launches Sky Blues Fans Wanted (1 Viewer)

shoesmith81

Hi guys,

I work in Coventry for a large iPhone app developer in Los Angeles.

We have launched a new live real time video broadcasting app called Hang W/.

I'm a huge Sky Blues fan and will be broadcasting about CCFC and on the way to the Ricoh and at away games.

I would love to see some of you boys on Hang W/.

It's free on the Apple Appstore.

Working on getting some of the CCFC players on board!

My username is RobMEDL.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/hang-w/id611013990?mt=8

Here is the link to download the app.

Leave your usernames on this thread so I can follow you and let other users know.

We are bringing some high profile celebs to Hang W/.

If anyone has any clients they work with interested in Hang W/ please get them to email me at [email protected]

Cheers

Rob

J

Jack Griffin

That's an I-Phone, I've got Me-phone

PS Don't want to seem so disparaging, so good luck with the app/broadcasts shoesmith, but I won't be indulging.

Last edited by a moderator:

hamil99

Facebook User
Hi guys,

I work in Coventry for a large iPhone app developer in Los Angeles.

We have launched a new live real time video broadcasting app called Hang W/.

I'm a huge Sky Blues fan and will be broadcasting about CCFC and on the way to the Ricoh and at away games.

I would love to see some of you boys on Hang W/.

It's free on the Apple Appstore.

Working on getting some of the CCFC players on board!

My username is RobMEDL.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/hang-w/id611013990?mt=8

Here is the link to download the app.

Leave your usernames on this thread so I can follow you and let other users know.

We are bringing some high profile celebs to Hang W/.

If anyone has any clients they work with interested in Hang W/ please get them to email me at [email protected]

Cheers

Rob

Any plans for an android version?

Plymouth Sky Blue

Myself and a few mates have had the beta version for a while now, it's been good, you see something funny or interesting it can be shared with everyone in an instant!!
I was watching some fella trying to park his car and making a proper hard job of it, and making me laugh. I started a broadcast and within seconds, 8 pals were sharing in my laughter!!!!

mark82

Myself and a few mates have had the beta version for a while now, it's been good, you see something funny or interesting it can be shared with everyone in an instant!!
I was watching some fella trying to park his car and making a proper hard job of it, and making me laugh. I started a broadcast and within seconds, 8 pals were sharing in my laughter!!!!

You sound like you work for him!

shoesmith81

Keek restricts your broadcasting time. Hang w allows 3 minutes of live video. Hang W/ will pay broadcasters for their broadcasts.

Users who are viewing this thread