New Mobile - best packages? (1 Viewer)

scroobiustom

Having lost my rag with 02 over data-packages, i'm curious to see if anyone knows of any good internet heavy deals that are out there...

best i've found is with '3' im after the Lumia 920, unlimited data, 500 texts, 2000 mins £34, but £70 for the handset........if you can improve on that i'll set an arcade high score in your name ;)

Mercí

GPJustice

Assuming that is a 24 month contract it would work out cheaper to buy the phone outright and go with GiffGaff with their £12 a month unlimited internet goodybag. However that isn't always possible obviously.

Marty

Assuming that is a 24 month contract it would work out cheaper to buy the phone outright and go with GiffGaff with their £12 a month unlimited internet goodybag. However that isn't always possible obviously.

This.

When I was looking at a new phone, you could get unlimited contracts for as little as £12. I can't remember who were offering it though. :facepalm:

jon92

Ee offer unlimited texts and calls on all there packages but limit the data but that would give u 4G

scroobiustom

hmmmm a few things i've not considered there...cheers lads

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I still use the old phone box down the road. Trouble is, you need loads of 10p pieces! :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread