NEW : Sky Blues Talk Toolbar! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Keep up to date with Sky Blues Talk without even being on the page by downloading our great new toolbar.

It works with both Internet Explorer and Firefox and looks quite funky too as you can see above

I am usually the most sceptic about these toolbars but it has no spyware or dodgy backdoor viruses but it will send all of the latest CCFC news to you, all of the latest posts will show up for you so you can see what is going on.

Take a look and download it NOW!

Could I also have a bit of feedback on this as it is the first toolbar I have made so I can always add things in later.

Nick

Administrator
I am glad you like it :)

I will add little bits here and there and get it all sorted the best I can :)

1987ccfc

I love it will save me time at work looking on different web-sites looking for news on CCFC and now I may get some work done :rolleyes:

daveccfc

I have just downloaded this too. Looks helpful and makes it easier getting back to the site :D

dilligaf

help for a thickie
I have a scroll that says
No valid RSS feeds have been configured
if i click on one of the RSS symbols on the site i go to Google, how do
get the feed to the toolbar:confused:

Coventry La La La

Still got my toolbar and it works perfectly fine.. and unfortunatly I can not answer your question dilligaf... hopefully someone comes up with a solution for you :)

Nick

Administrator
I am not sure if this will work as well as it is quite out of date now.

La La La. Does it still work ok for you?

sky_blue_up_north

Excellent!!!!

Nick

Administrator
Ohhh that is an RC, can probably only make stuff for final versions else it might get messy :(

Users who are viewing this thread