"New" Stadium Working Party (1 Viewer)

AndreasB

Sandra Garlick announced she would have the 12 people who sit on this in place by the end of January ie tomorrow

Anyone here been invited? (fucking long shot I know with you lot)
Anyone heard from SG at all? She Seems to have gone to ground since the last fans forum.

Gray

Sandra Garlick announced she would have the 12 people who sit on this in place by the end of January ie tomorrow

Anyone heard from SG at all? She Seems to have gone to ground since the last fans forum.

Ok. I didn't want it to get out like this but i am one of the 12 "disciples." I have been given the job of choosing the seat colours! At the moment i'm considering a nice celeste pallido

AndreasB

Ok. I didn't want it to get out like this but i am one of the 12 "disciples." I have been given the job of choosing the seat colours! At the moment i'm considering a nice celeste pallido

Well I hope that doesn't clash with the shirt colours...Sandra was especially worried about shirt/seat camouflage.

John_Silletts_Nose

Sandra: ‘Em, I’d like you to keep an eye on the corner flags and make sure nobody steals them’

Me: ‘Oh, thank God for that, I thought you were gonna give me something completely stupid to do, but, wow, watching the corner flag, it’s a big responsibility’

Last edited:

robbiethemole

will there be an ice-cream parlour?? just asking as wasn't her mum a D'Macio, the ice cream sellers. Maybe she should have gone into the family business, cos she's certainly the main decoy for Sepalla and Fisher now.

Ashdown1

Yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

@richh87

I sent her an email telling her how transparent her role and the fake stadium are, and telling her that if she truly wants to boost her image, then the way to do it is to quit her made up post and tell everyone it's all a lie.

...she didn't respond unsurprisingly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndreasB

I sent her an email telling her how transparent her role and the fake stadium are, and telling her that if she truly wants to boost her image, then the way to do it is to quit her made up post and tell everyone it's all a lie.

...she didn't respond unsurprisingly.

Bet that told her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread