Next 3 Games (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

Next 3 games + Predictions

Shithorpe v Coventry - W

Coventry v Middlesbrough - W

Reading v Coventry - D

Realisticly how many points could you see us picking up from these next 3 games Shithorpe have an awefull home record, Middlesbrough are in the relagation zone and Reading are currently 11th 2 points of Coventry.

Last edited:

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Well as we seem to be playing alot better away from home this season I'd agree that we should be looking to win there. Hopefully be looking at a win at home to Middlesbrough as well. The tough game really is going to be Reading away so I'd be frilled with a draw at their place.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
id say well beat s****hrope and borough then draw to reading but wouldnt be surprised if it went the other way around you just never know with us soemtimes ,were a bookies nightmare ha.

ccfc luke

To be honest i would be happy with 6 points. Win the next 2 and then maybe get a point at Reading.
If we do get these results then it will be a big game next up against "promotion contenders" Norwich!

6 Generations

We are unpredictable as a club, and always have been. Freddie Sears might just have an influence on the Scunthorpe result. Our ex-players seem to have a knack. Hope i am wrong!! I will take a anything but a defeat up there. I think that Middlesborough at The Ricoh will be a similar hard fought, ground out victory to Burnley. Finally we always get thrashed at Reading, but that was always the case at Ashton Gate, Portman Road and Brammall Lane until this year.....!!

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread