Next Season's Kit (1 Viewer)

steve82

I'd like to see the return of our "Brazil" away kit. One of our best recent ones, not a fan of this years.
I assume we're not getting a Nike template kit then

rob9872

Don't care what it looks like but want xxxl as haven't had one for a couple of years due to sizing. I am currently dieting so hopefully will be less of an issue by August.

coop

I bet they are going to make there own kits again. Nike have probably not renewed sponsorship with all the protests and the stuff against the great owners.

cov4theprem

Nice Wembley 17 nike zipper would be good now if just sport were Bothered enough to offer new products for sale

Gazolba

It would be nice to go back to full sky blue no stripes no fading no hoops or anything
Not in my opinion. I never liked all sky blue.
I'd like to see a return to royal blue and white.
Or at least a darker blue in combination with white and/or sky blue.
I'd be happy with just sky blue shorts or socks.

singers_pore

I reckon royal blue and white would be great. I have two of those old shirts and they are my favorite city tops.

scottccfc

Not in my opinion. I never liked all sky blue.
I'd like to see a return to royal blue and white.
Or at least a darker blue in combination with white and/or sky blue.
I'd be happy with just sky blue shorts or socks.
My two favourite (recent) shirts are the last one at hr and the one we wore at old Trafford in the cup

Last edited:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
IMG_0964.JPG IMG_0965.JPG I replied via FB asking for one that allows the sponsor to merge into the shirt rather than be stuck on
And the badge to be embroidered and not stuck on!
I don't ask for much.

Quite like the look of some of France's national kits made by Nike (shame I'm not French; I'd wear them)

Nick

Administrator
View attachment 6608 View attachment 6609 I replied via FB asking for one that allows the sponsor to merge into the shirt rather than be stuck on
And the badge to be embroidered and not stuck on!
I don't ask for much.

Quite like the look of some of France's national kits made by Nike (shame I'm not French; I'd wear them)
Those type of shirts you need to hit the gym before you can wear them.

The games would be awash with man boobs

ajsccfc

I bet they are going to make there own kits again. Nike have probably not renewed sponsorship with all the protests and the stuff against the great owners.

I'd be surprised if Nike know they even do Coventry's kit, much less what's going on with the owners. They just franchise out the swoosh logo.

oakey

No stripes or hoops or chevrons. Last 3 kits were stripes. Enough is enough.
Predominantly plain sky blue or NOPM on kits.

ceetee

If we go for Royal Blue and White we are reverting to the kit before JH rebranded us as Sky Blues

Not that it would worry me because I remember that far back.

ajsccfc

What about the bird shit one ,
I liked it , the away red one was nice
U got a pic of the bird shit one?

football-coventry_1513562i.jpg

article-2175863-141FB35F000005DC-223_306x423.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread