Next Season's Kit (1 Viewer)

lordy_87

Would like to see us go back to dark green and black stripes for the away strip.
JL

Ash

442db15fcbd6279cfe99177355393884.jpg

This is honestly my favourite kit since premiership relegation. Love the simplicity along with having navy blue shorts.

Something similar to that and I'd be happy!

Gaz71

Does it matter?
With what our club is going through at present next seasons shirts should not even be on the agenda.
Make them play in last seasons kit no one should really care at present.

What a miserable post, why even bother?, everyone knows about all the shit associated with our club at this time but who are you to say it shouldn't even be on the agenda or no one should care, it's a bit of light hearted relief from the serious crap that no one can do anything about whilst our owners are still here.

rondog1973

Get over it! We had other colours for decades before we went sky blue.
Royal blue is a far nicer colour than sky blue.
In my opinion, it was one of JH's (few) mistakes that he coined a nickname that locked into a shirt colour.
Maybe you should darken the tint on your avatar.....

st john

I like that, but I am not convinced Sisu Out will sponsor the shirt to be honest.
Actually that's a good idea, we could form a company called Sisu-Out and sponsor the shirt. Fisher keeps telling us that Sisu and CCFC are separate entities so it shouldn't be a problem to him.

Fergusons_Beard

And ironically at the time, Norwich were the other club who had the same design as us as they were also sponsored by Ribeiro.

I remember a certain Mark Robins playing for them at the time in that kit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's the reason Narwich have that kit.

It's a tribute to the Ribero away kit they wore at the same time as ours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fergusons_Beard

9e007a8fbdcf750f54910dced89d2d04.jpg

Would like to see the away be a classic kit-like Peru.

Or all black as a tribute to the 'little blackbirds' one of our first kits when we were the singers.

0e6950f10bd672cf22bd568e0b081233.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark82

I like the home on. Small white lines allow for the sponsor to blend in, just like I'd asked. Decent effort :D

Away one not so keen. That design would suit more a rugby top. Or maybe it just reminds me of the rugby too I had to wear at school. I didn't like rugby!

Loved last seasons red away kit design. The collar especially!

Woodlands?

Alkhen

I'd be happy for us to wear that home kit in particular forever.

i loved the design and effort they put into that kit but one thing bugs me about it is its more of an eggshell blue rather than Skyblue. sort of a greenish tinge to it

George1

Just emailed these to the club, not perfect but something!:

Here are a couple of designs that I have knocked up.

I really think that we need to use the mid/late nineties Skyblue and Dark Blue stripes again, the 96/97 and 97/98 shirts are fond favourites for many fans

commercially there is an added bonus that the people who were 10-15 around that time are in a key spending demographic now, often with kids of their own. I am sure that, if done correctly, that a kit which harks back to a really successful and exciting period for Cov would be very popular.

Something along the lines of this (with maybe slightly thinner white pin stripes):
View attachment 6624

Away Kit could be something that links the club back to the city of Coventry.
View attachment 6623

We all know the problems the clubs had in recent years (Northampton move, the Council court case etc.) so maybe a bit of civic pride could be a good theme. I've used the civic colours with a retro half and half theme, i'd say it would need to go with black shorts.

These get my vote all day long.

ajsccfc

I hated the old purple kits we had in the 90s but if we went more Fiorentina than George Boateng's clown car I'd be happy with that.

fernandopartridge

I agree with rondog - we should adopt some principles for a kit and stick with them. I like the sky blue shirt, navy shorts, white socks idea. It might also help shore up our Beduff and Nuneaton support.

torchomatic

Plain sky blue, no stripes, not too much white.

Users who are viewing this thread