Next Season's Kit (1 Viewer)

wingy

I agree with rondog - we should adopt some principles for a kit and stick with them. I like the sky blue shirt, navy shorts, white socks idea. It might also help shore up our Beduff and Nuneaton support.
Difficult though If there's only minimal change per season re marketing and uptake. IMO.

Ha missed the white socks pun.

the rumpo kid

Away kit could be classic Holland!

b9bb3b1208675af98cf956bd9b7e6a82.jpg

Black shorts look better than white or orange!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
notice cryuff's only got 2 strips on his sleeve out of his loyalty to puma, would never wear anything adidas. he would cut the stripes off his shirt before playing in adidas , plus look at his boots the only one of two with puma.

vow

notice cryuff's only got 2 strips on his sleeve out of his loyalty to puma, would never wear anything adidas. he would cut the stripes off his shirt before playing in adidas , plus look at his boots the only one of two with puma.
Good spot, never knew that!

Skyblueloyal

Rather than a nice kit I would like to see some players that are worthy of wear the strip of Coventry City

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

Just emailed these to the club, not perfect but something!:

Here are a couple of designs that I have knocked up.

I really think that we need to use the mid/late nineties Skyblue and Dark Blue stripes again, the 96/97 and 97/98 shirts are fond favourites for many fans

commercially there is an added bonus that the people who were 10-15 around that time are in a key spending demographic now, often with kids of their own. I am sure that, if done correctly, that a kit which harks back to a really successful and exciting period for Cov would be very popular.

Something along the lines of this (with maybe slightly thinner white pin stripes):
View attachment 6624

Away Kit could be something that links the club back to the city of Coventry.
View attachment 6623

We all know the problems the clubs had in recent years (Northampton move, the Council court case etc.) so maybe a bit of civic pride could be a good theme. I've used the civic colours with a retro half and half theme, i'd say it would need to go with black shorts.
Love the top one hate the bottom one reminds me too much of egg chasers

Users who are viewing this thread