Nice Article on James Maddison (1 Viewer)

mechaishida

stupot07

Seen the video before, it's very good.

Decent write up but must say his freekick against Oldham wasn't spectacular, IIRC it took a couple of deflections, wrong footing the keeper and it went in the middle of the goal?

He is a real gem though, fantastically talented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Skyblueweeman

I expect him to be in our top 2 most expensive sales ever. Isn't Keane to I.Milan our most expensive at £13m? Who's our 2nd most expensive sale?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

Nice video of him progressing and dancing rings around players.. quality player lets hope we see him here for a good while

GaryJones

John Hartson £6m
Bellamy £6m
Kirkland £6m
Dublin £5.750m
Moldavan £4m
Babb £3.6m

After that you go down to £1.5m for Kevin Gallacher

GaryJones

John Hartson £6m
Bellamy £6m
Kirkland £6m
Dublin £5.750m
Moldavan £4m
Babb £3.6m

I expect him to be in our top 2 most expensive sales ever. Isn't Keane to I.Milan our most expensive at £13m? Who's our 2nd most expensive sale?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brylowes

John Hartson £6m
Bellamy £6m
Kirkland £6m
Dublin £5.750m
Moldavan £4m
Babb £3.6m

Think kirkland was 7.5 M with add-ons.England caps,games played Etc.But never achieved.Felt sorry for Kirkland so talented but so brittle.

shmmeee

Honestly think the only way we will keep him here is successive promotions followed by Europe. This kid is going to play for a top 6 side IMO. Let's hope it's us in 2017/18 :D

H

Huckerby

More importantly what's he doing with a united shirt on in that video.

Used to think he was alright

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Brylowes

Honestly think the only way we will keep him here is successive promotions followed by Europe. This kid is going to play for a top 6 side IMO. Let's hope it's us in 2017/18 :D
Hope you're right but I don't think even that will achieve it. If he stays injury free he's too good for top teams to pass up.
Werever he ends up,I just hope he's not wasted.would be a shame.

shmmeee

Hope you're right but I don't think even that will achieve it. If he stays injury free he's too good for top teams to pass up.
Werever he ends up,I just hope he's not wasted.would be a shame.

I'd hope the Cov fan in him would keep him here if we got back to back promotions and into Europe. Besides, Reese Charles Cook has come to up and score from a corner in the semi (see RCC's Christmas wish).

Brylowes

I'd hope the Cov fan in him would keep him here if we got back to back promotions and into Europe. Besides, Reese Charles Cook has come to up and score from a corner in the semi (see RCC's Christmas wish).
Saw it,Quality,Yes obviously this has to happen.

Happy_Martian

jimmyhillsfanclub

May as well crank the PR up now... inflate his price a bit and get a bidding war going...just hope TM manages to secure the 2 year loan back clause he mentions in last para.
Hope it doesn't unsettle the lad, but to be honest he seems ultra confident so maybe not am issue

Users who are viewing this thread