Nice to read from the Gills fans (1 Viewer)

Pusb1

http://fansonline.net/gillingham/mb/view.php?id=228444

"I have to say in 20 years of following the Gills I haven't experienced too many other atmospheres quite as vocal and passionate as that last night. At one point after the goal went in I did fear we might crumble in that cauldron of noise."

"It was interesting that the atmosphere came from all sides of the ground. At Priestfield the atmosphere is generally dead but even when it does get going its only a small area of the Rainham End who bother. "

jon92

Was a decent atmosphere last nite. But will it be like that against veovil? Very much doubt it attendance be about 20k

D

Deleted member 4232

I unfortunately couldnt go last night, as had a coaching session from 8-9. Raced in and showered and caught the last 2 minutes. Atmosphere was amazing. Commentators couldnt get enough of it. Still havent seen the goal; but can imagine it was huuuuge

D

Deleted member 4439

Quite sad really, I know; but I think I have replayed the 'Stand up, if you love City' chanting and clapping moment that occurred around the 67th minute more than the goal.

pusbccfc

Best home atmosphere at the Ricoh by a million miles. Finally it wasn't just singers corner singing.

The atmosphere in the Corner and South stand was incredible last night, if we can get that 3/4 full every week, we could create some noise!

Jim

Quite sad really, I know; but I think I have replayed the 'Stand up, if you love City' chanting and clapping moment that occurred around the 67th minute more than the goal.

Any video of 'that' chant online....?

Was an intense moment unlike anything I've experienced before. Made the hairs on my neck stand up.

LastGarrison

Any video of 'that' chant online....?

Was an intense moment unlike anything I've experienced before. Made the hairs on my neck stand up.

Yeah was quality, looking around and seeing everyone stand and join in when there was a break in the game was class.

It was a proper unplanned show of force.

Users who are viewing this thread