Nick: Is this true? (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Saw this on another forum powered by Xenforo like SBT from an admin. Is this true?
3153453F-54BA-4D48-AB79-4853BB18E5DE.jpeg

Nick

Administrator
Yeah there are features on most forums that do that.

Although it's easier just to ban or "spam clean" which reports direct to various spam checking services (that the registration then uses to look up).

Otherwise you just have people saying the site is down Twitter will probably have more robust features to do stuff like that.

Although the last couple of match days the site has had a bit of a slow down in general so have been trying to sort that

Brighton Sky Blue

Yeah there are features on most forums that do that.

Although it's easier just to ban or "spam clean" which reports direct to various spam checking services (that the registration then uses to look up).

Otherwise you just have people saying the site is down Twitter will probably have more robust features to do stuff like that.

Although the last couple of match days the site has had a bit of a slow down in general so have been trying to sort that

That's what you get for running the forum on a Hyam 95

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

My notifications are definitely a bit ropey. When someone tags me I get an email though, which I wish almost wouldn't happen as usually they are staunching me for a fight on something.

rob9872

My notifications are definitely a bit ropey. When someone tags me I get an email though, which I wish almost wouldn't happen as usually they are staunching me for a fight on something.

giphy.gif

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It's usually just the bell notifications, but I think it is only when it is busy as well - like a match thread when we are losing. Probably nothing massively to worry about, the site in general runs very well I think.

Users who are viewing this thread