NICK - Membership threads ? (1 Viewer)

Hi Nick,

Is there any way that there is a running list of members submitted threads similar to list of posts that are displayed within the total membership listings for all 6000+ members ??

I am not too sure what you mean?
Within the total membership register there is a list of all members in alphabetical order (runs to several pages totalling 6000+ members) and alongside each members name is the total number of posts submitted but not number of threads.

Nick

Administrator
What analysis do you do on the posts? If there is a reason I can have a look at coding it :)

wingy

It's already there Isn't It ,well not literally ,but under our Avatars every time we post .

What analysis do you do on the posts? If there is a reason I can have a look at coding it :)

Just read only at moment Nick - but if you can list it top to bottom for both posts and threads would satisfy my nerd instinct (better admitting that before I get vilified by the 6000+ )

It does say on the side of peoples posts <<<<<<

But not in any group/list order as in the posts analysis within the membership alphabetical listings - just want simple access eg to check my total of threads compared to others that's all

wingy

Just seems a bit strange, can you tell me what it is for?

I'd wager he wants a simple way to reference who the most prolific thread starters are ,which can't be done while observing as people post randomly .

Maybe monitor who all these PR posters are .:)

Still a major task to be fair with 6K people listed .

Nick

Administrator
Nick - I can't add any more

Sorry, I'd need to know exactly why you needed it to get it done. Just seems a bit strange and something that data scrapers may like ;)

If data is being used for something I am happy to help as long as you can tell me what for.

wingy

Trust you friend - spot on I am a sad statto but you have both worn me down and am going to lie down for a little rest for a few days and pontificate my navel - so there
I am getting to the point where I understand how you need something to fill the waking hours around 4-5 am as less sleep Is required the longer In the tooth we become .:(

Users who are viewing this thread