Nigel Benn / Steve Collins Fight (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
DDeNMKuW0AEC0bt.jpg

I'm sure after training they will be half fit but it's all going a bit WWE. Half expect Eubank to run in and choke slam one of them.

no_loyalty

DDeNMKuW0AEC0bt.jpg

I'm sure after training they will be half fit but it's all going a bit WWE. Half expect Eubank to run in and choke slam one of them.

I'm sure Eubank will want to fight the winner

bringbackrattles

DDeNMKuW0AEC0bt.jpg

I watched Benn on the telly a month or so ago sparring/working out and boy was he fast. Onlookers were amazed at his speed/fitness. Only a training session but if it was say three or four rounds I'd back him to win !

rob9872

2 fabulous warriors first time around but this is wrong. I'm part of the problem as are many of you no doubt, because I'll end up watching it, but shouldn't be sanctioned. Someone could get hurt. Collins legacy at risk as well as his health.

SkyblueBazza

The point is that if she entered this year's competition everyone would laugh & tell her to stop being a freak.

And if they did a re-run of that '96 pageant - would anyone actually watch it?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I watched Benn on the telly a month or so ago sparring/working out and boy was he fast. Onlookers were amazed at his speed/fitness. Only a training session but if it was say three or four rounds I'd back him to win !

I guess if they have carried on sparring and training over the years they will still be fit. Can't be worse than Tyson Fury.

covmark

It's a bit of a joke tbh. Not as much of a farce as Mayweather/McGregor however.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread