No hope now (1 Viewer)

rightumpty

Coventry City football club R.I.P.
Disastrous decision by the administrator. I can see no future for the Sky Blues after Friday announcement and no criticism from the Coventry Telegraph.
Like many more my days supporting them are over.

ccfctommy

Coventry City football club R.I.P.
Disastrous decision by the administrator. I can see no future for the Sky Blues after Friday announcement and no criticism from the Coventry Telegraph.
Like many more my days supporting them are over.

Another drama queen.

olderskyblue

Another drama queen.

Snide reply to a simple message that he's had the stuffing knocked out of him.

I'm wondering how common this will be, as before Friday, I was in 2 minds what I would do going forward. I expected the administrators decision, so was not surprised in the slightest, and thought I would maybe still go provided we stayed at the Ricoh, but since then, my view has changed.

The group I go to the match with all met over the week-end, and to a man, we all said we've had enough. Decades of supporting the City would continue, but via CWR and going to away games only. None of use will be renewing season tickets while SISU are still the owners.

We are all aware that any of the people who bid for the club may be complete shysters, as SISU are, but would prefer to take that risk rather than stay as we are.

And this is not about "supporting" ACL, it's just wanting SISU out.

Hobo

Get a grip the club aint dead get behind the team on the pitch......

By the time you get your head out of the sand, you won't have a team to get behind. Everyone is behind the team it's the owners we don't trust!

By the time you get your head out of the sand, you won't have a team to get behind. Everyone is behind the team it's the owners we don't trust!

everyone behind the team thats a laugh,i go to most games and i wouldnt call moaning and booing the team even before kick off is getting behind the team.......

covmark

Surely this could have been posted on one of the countless "ccfc is dead" threads. Like SBNE says, get a grip man

Snide reply to a simple message that he's had the stuffing knocked out of him.

I'm wondering how common this will be, as before Friday, I was in 2 minds what I would do going forward. I expected the administrators decision, so was not surprised in the slightest, and thought I would maybe still go provided we stayed at the Ricoh, but since then, my view has changed.

The group I go to the match with all met over the week-end, and to a man, we all said we've had enough. Decades of supporting the City would continue, but via CWR and going to away games only. None of use will be renewing season tickets while SISU are still the owners.

We are all aware that any of the people who bid for the club may be complete shysters, as SISU are, but would prefer to take that risk rather than stay as we are.

And this is not about "supporting" ACL, it's just wanting SISU out.

me and my mates have taken the same view, people i work with have taken the same view. when i go away matches, i will wear pre sisu city tops.

question though? will we be consistently the best followed away team in the country?

Hobo

everyone behind the team thats a laugh,i go to most games and i wouldnt call moaning and booing the team even before kick off is getting behind the team.......

You sound as fed up and cynical as the fans you are criticising? ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread