No More Free Agents (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Yakubu fighting to get fit for Coventry City but Robins rules out more late ‘free agent’ signings

Yakubu trying to get fit as well.

Asked if there was any prospect of other free agents coming in, Robins said: “No chance. If they’re out of contract, they haven’t been in training and are not going to be ready.

“We’ve done that and spent some money and it’s not worked.

“I can see why it’s done. You try everything to change things. January is a difficult transfer window.”

Interesting how he seems to be against the free agents approach!

Otis

Only because they are not match fit and too late to get fit for the remainder of the season.
Bit ot could be argued that January was too late too, especially for the players we were seemingly looking at. They didn't seem to have only just been released.

Astute

Bit ot could be argued that January was too late too, especially for the players we were seemingly looking at. They didn't seem to have only just been released.
Not as late as March though as Robins was saying.

Jackoskyblue

Think the approach next season should be to look at part time conference teams and cherry pick the best 24-26 year olds, im guessing as they are part time the clubs won't stand in their way and take a small fee

Then supplement that with the current academy graduates along with the next bunch off the production line

Add to that 2/3 free agents but free agents or who in there late 20's not late 30's

And then 1 or 2 premiership loans

But knowing us the headline will be "Clive Platt returns on a 6 year deal"

Skyblueweeman

So basically what I'm trying to say is he was pretty much useless as a manager, but the girth of his penis ( especially when compared to its length,which was less than 0.5") was something to be admired. It's not often you find a cock wider than its length

Oh right. Thanks for clearing that one up.

skybluedan

So basically what I'm trying to say is he was pretty much useless as a manager, but the girth of his penis ( especially when compared to its length,which was less than 0.5") was something to be admired. It's not often you find a cock wider than its length

I don't think I've ever seen a cock wider than its length , I'm gonna go search the tinternet

Hahahahaha. The first thing I come too was dude187 who says
My dick is so wide it would not fit in a tuna can but if it could it would not even reach half way
Hahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread