No More Signings (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Still stand by this
Anyone change their mind?

No I still maintain I am an attention seeking dickhead.

Astute

I still don't understand those who say we don't need a recognised striker who scores goals. It is as though some think they spend the whole game waiting in the penalty area waiting for the ball to come to them. They make goals as well as score them. And we certainly lack goals. If it wasn't for our defence we would be in a relegation battle.

oucho

Ah, a Don bumped thread to try to prove a point. Standard

He's right though.

I agree with everyone who says it's about the lack of service - for me, Vincenti has been a disappointment, Devon hasn't fully stepped up, Andreu is obviously out now and JJ is being watched heavily by teams who know how much we rely on him. I said at the time the window closed we needed another decent wide-player, and I still think Moussa on a free would be a decent shout today.

But all that said, Biamou and Beavon don't give the impression they're going to get many for us. McNulty needs a run up front with the Duck, IMO.

Robccfc87

I still don't understand those who say we don't need a recognised striker who scores goals. It is as though some think they spend the whole game waiting in the penalty area waiting for the ball to come to them. They make goals as well as score them. And we certainly lack goals. If it wasn't for our defence we would be in a relegation battle.
If Barca didn't have messi they wouldn't be as good, if Madrid didn't have Ronaldo they wouldn't be as good, the
point is we do have a solid defence. Providing our defence keeps up the form it's shown so far I think we just have to accept we will be doing things the "Man U" way rather than the "Man City" way, either way success is success and I'll take it whichever way it comes. PUSB.

Esoterica

Our defence is that good though because they are effectively a back 6 with Doyle and Kelly and we don't score many because that's then 1 or 2 players short in our attacking build up.

letsallsingtogether

He's right though.

I agree with everyone who says it's about the lack of service - for me, Vincenti has been a disappointment, Devon hasn't fully stepped up, Andreu is obviously out now and JJ is being watched heavily by teams who know how much we rely on him. I said at the time the window closed we needed another decent wide-player, and I still think Moussa on a free would be a decent shout today.

But all that said, Biamou and Beavon don't give the impression they're going to get many for us. McNulty needs a run up front with the Duck, IMO.
But it doesn't count because he is a serial bper who has proved a point yet again.....

Grendel

But it doesn't count because he is a serial bper who has proved a point yet again.....

Yeah like when he said we sign 20 goal a season Higdon to partner Cody Mcdonald

Hobo

Still stand by this
Anyone change their mind?

So a long list of players out....what about the ones who have come in?

Wages might have been freed up but what if you can't get the man you want? Do you bank it for the future or just splurge it because you can?

Football fans are great at making fantasy signings, the reality is different!

Who is this player who would come in?

Hobo

Yes but unless you can name the striker, you are just stating the obvious without offering a solution.
If only we had someone who could score 40 goals a season I say.

Astute

Yes but unless you can name the striker, you are just stating the obvious without offering a solution.
If only we had someone who could score 40 goals a season I say.
Ask Nick if I am stating the obvious. He thinks not.

Grendel

Nick

Administrator
There you go.
Debate won.
Gendel hasn't got a point to make so turns to abuse.
Classic, seen time and time before.
Thank you and good night.
Close the thread.
That was posted hours ago, you have posted since.

Very strange, again.

dongonzalos

They do see it however at the beginning they thought our strikers would turn it around.
Now they realise they can't they just can't admit they were wrong.
Robins will sign a decent striker in January. Once will sell someone in one of our other areas of strength.
Fingers crossed

dongonzalos

That was posted hours ago, you have posted since.

Very strange, again.

Yes really strange get the x files in see what they say....

Or maybe save them the effort and realise I just had enough time to read it.
Can you do analysis on how long someone spends on a thread. If so I suggest you do it.

Nick

Administrator
They do see it however at the beginning they thought our strikers would turn it around.
Now they realise they can't they just can't admit they were wrong.
Robins will sign a decent striker in January. Once will sell someone in one of our other areas of strength.
Fingers crossed

Is this where we go with the strange posting behaviour? Are you going off BBC stats again tonight?

Nick

Administrator
Yes really strange get the x files in see what they say....

Or maybe save them the effort and realise I just had enough time to read it.

Or just watch you go through threads and keep quoting old posts rather than the new ones?

Again, list all of the stand out chances tonight.

dongonzalos

Is this where we go with the strange posting behaviour? Are you going off BBC stats again tonight?

Is this where you try and deflect from the simple fact we need a striker who can put the ball in the back of the net?
Go on what other strangeness can you point out?
Or do you want to just admit you might be wrong?

dongonzalos

Or just watch you go through threads and keep quoting old posts rather than the new ones?

Again, list all of the stand out chances tonight.

Old threads show foresight.
Current threads show stubbornness from some who can't accept the truth

Nick

Administrator
Is this where you try and deflect from the simple fact we need a striker who can put the ball in the back of the net?
Go on what other strangeness can you point out?
Or do you want to just admit you might be wrong?
No, it's where I am asking you questions about the football and our squad to back up what you keep saying. It's funny though because you seem to struggle and deflect from that.

Nick

Administrator
Old threads show foresight.
Current threads show stubbornness from some who can't accept the truth

It also shows that when people talk to you about football you haven't got a clue, you come storming on here after we lose going on about the same thing again but then don't answer when I ask you to list the great chances we had tonight out of the shot count.

dongonzalos

Oh i see.

They only moan when they look silly fatso.
(However it dues happen a lot)
No one else will buy ACL
Wasps are not affected by the legal action
We won't move to Northampton it is bluff
Baker won't be missed
Robins is the messiah
Ect ect ect

Nick

Administrator
They only moan when they look silly fatso.
(However it dues happen a lot)
No one else will buy ACL
Wasps are not affected by the legal action
We won't move to Northampton it is bluff
Baker won't be missed
Robins is the messiah
Ect ect ect

But you aren't making anybody look silly are you?

You keep ignoring questions about the football and doing exactly what I said you would about 20 minutes ago by just going through and replying to as many posts as you can.

It's the fact it is obvious exactly what you will do before you do it.

You are bumping this up, but you aren't really backing anything up are you?

dongonzalos

It also shows that when people talk to you about football you haven't got a clue, you come storming on here after we lose going on about the same thing again but then don't answer when I ask you to list the great chances we had tonight out of the shot count.

I was storming on here we'll before we lost tonight.
Sorry Nick you are speaking bollox again.
I was busy tonight and replied for a brief moment when I could and in more depth now, when I had more time.

Nick

Administrator
I was storming on here we'll before we lost tonight.
Sorry Nick you are speaking bollox again.
I was busy tonight and replied for a brief moment when I could and in more depth now, when I had more time.

But none of your replies actually say anything do they?

After we lost you were gloating that people will see you were right, you still haven't answered about all of the chances from tonight? Yet again, you will have seen the stats and made an assumption.

dongonzalos

But you aren't making anybody look silly are you?

You keep ignoring questions about the football and doing exactly what I said you would about 20 minutes ago by just going through and replying to as many posts as you can.

It's the fact it is obvious exactly what you will do before you do it.

You are bumping this up, but you aren't really backing anything up are you?

How about you take it up with Robins.....

Sky Blues boss rues missed chances in front of goal

Users who are viewing this thread