No wembley dvd? (1 Viewer)

Hi dont know if this has been mentioned before but my mate went into club shop enquiring about a dvd release of the final and was told no plans to release it,anyone heard any different ? Thanks

Somerset Sky Blue

Hi dont know if this has been mentioned before but my mate went into club shop enquiring about a dvd release of the final and was told no plans to release it,anyone heard any different ? Thanks
I emailed club about that last week, with same reply about no plans to release.
Could it be due to sky having the broadcasting rights?

singers_pore

I know it's pathetic isn't it. The club did very little to capitalize on merchandising revenues prior to Wembley but still Fisher moans about the lack of revenue streams. Get off your fucking butt and generate those revenues you lazy c**t.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I ended up buying a DVD from ebay. It was very good - it had all the pre-game build up and the adverts were all snipped out. Would highly recommend.

Doesn't seem to be any plans for fans to have a open day/weekend to celebrate it really. Think of all the new customers the club can pull in.

stevefloyd

Yeah another wasted opportunity of gaining some much needed revenue.. if those Muppets had an ounce of common sense they could employ someone for say £25,000 a year to conjure up revenue streams and I would hazard a guess they could make another 50k a year minimum. Fucking bunch of jokers

CCFC54321

I know it's pathetic isn't it. The club did very little to capitalize on merchandising revenues prior to Wembley but still Fisher moans about the lack of revenue streams. Get off your fucking butt and generate those revenues you lazy c**t.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I ended up buying a DVD from ebay. It was very good - it had all the pre-game build up and the adverts were all snipped out. Would highly recommend.
Had a look on eBay but couldn't find anything.

Appreciate it if you let me know the seller as I'd love a copy as well.

Bob Latchford

When will ''Customers'' realise the owners of CCFC are Not here for Footballing reasons . ? i'm not surprised in the least that no DVD has been released .

torchomatic

Do CCFC have the rights to produce one?

CCFC54321

This club is rotten to the core. What irritates me is somebody in marketing must be aware there would be some demand for the DVD. It's simple and bloody obvious. However, if they can't due to copyright etc etc etc then why hasn't somebody from the club made a short statement.

It's just amateur from the club and a disregard for the customer base.

Everything this club does is wrong. I pray SISU go then we can become a professional football club again.

Bob Latchford

I've just seen that the BPA ticket office is closed today . I'd suggest , most of the ticket staff could take the whole pre season off and , just stick a mobile van like they had at Sixfields in the Tesco car park . I'm sure that'd suffice . #Amateurs

Sterling Archer

I must admit, with us not being able to constantly lose games of football during the off season, I can't wait to see what Bob winds himself up about into oblivion with regards to CCFC this summer.

"FUCKS SAKE, THE NEW KIT THAT IM NOT GOING TO BUY, STILL HASNT BEEN RELEASED (DESPITE NO OTHER TEAMS RELEASING THEIR KIT YET). NOPM YOU SCABBY CUSTOMERS!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torchomatic

I've just seen that the BPA ticket office is closed today . I'd suggest , most of the ticket staff could take the whole pre season off and , just stick a mobile van like they had at Sixfields in the Tesco car park . I'm sure that'd suffice . #Amateurs

As you may know I'm in hospital. My consultant if off today as it's a bank holiday and a "Sunday Service" in the NHS today.

However, I've taken your lead and written #AMATEURS on a piece of paper and will show that to anyone who happens to come into the ward.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

This club is rotten to the core. What irritates me is somebody in marketing must be aware there would be some demand for the DVD. It's simple and bloody obvious. However, if they can't due to copyright etc etc etc then why hasn't somebody from the club made a short statement.

It's just amateur from the club and a disregard for the customer base.

Everything this club does is wrong. I pray SISU go then we can become a professional football club again.

You're right, everything about the club is rotten to the core. From the process of buying tickets, to ticket allocations, to the coaching staff - totally rubbish.

Skyblueweeman

This is one of those damned if you do, damned if you don't scenarios.

We did release some Wembley merchandise and I remember people clearing stating (not necessarily you) that 'SISU were money grabbing bastards exploiting our one day out at Wembley'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Harry H

Nearly posted the same thread yesterday. I believe there would be a big demand for this and can't believe that somebody at the club can't make it happen, with a bit of willing. Embarrassing and annoying in my opinion.

trondegilsoltvedt97

The club were tweeted about this a couple of weeks ago, and they said there would be.
I guess they will do then, but imagine the uproar if they released it the week we got relegated?! ha

aloisiwouldhavescored

I still have the channel 5 highlights on my sky box. KEEP!
Yes, even though we were there, we recorded the full match on Sky so will be keeping that, which is okay whilst we still have this particular Sky box of course. Not like the days of video tapes is it, when you keep them forever.

ccfcway

WHERE IS THE WEMBLEY DVD?
FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT THEY RELEASE THIS ON DVD AFTER RELEGATION TO LINE THEIR POCKETS, TREATING US LIKE FOOLS.

Nope, don't get you on this one Nick.

A CCFC fan wants to buy something CCFC related and put some money in the CCFC coffers and your response is to suggests other will moan if they released a DVD ?

Who cares if others moan, surely we should cash in on this event to maximise income, you don't agree ?

Bob Latchford

The club were tweeted about this a couple of weeks ago, and they said there would be.
I guess they will do then, but imagine the uproar if they released it the week we got relegated?! ha
That would be the owners usual pattern . Ooh we're relegated , let's put the prices up :banghead:

Astute

WHERE IS THE WEMBLEY DVD?
FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT THEY RELEASE THIS ON DVD AFTER RELEGATION TO LINE THEIR POCKETS, TREATING US LIKE FOOLS.
Why do you bother running this site if you don't want people to have an opinion?

Or do you only want people to have the same opinion as you?

singers_pore

Why do you bother running this site if you don't want people to have an opinion?
Or do you only want people to have the same opinion as you?

According to Nick, those people only post in order to get likes and back pats. It has nothing to do with the fact that they sincerely believe what they say. It's a bit like someone suggesting that Nick posts in the way he does in order to get back pats from Fisher.

covcity4life

Yeh i thought it was a bit harsh on op althoigh i have never paid attention to his previous posts so dunno if sumthing done alot.

But constant painting of posters as anti sisu moaners is not way forward. Ironically these posts are always liked by the usual suspects

Users who are viewing this thread