NOMP & FL Decision (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Have you not seen the new club shop in tescos gangway lol

Do you get Tesco clubcard points on anything you buy? - just wondered, but even if you do- I'm not buying (unless it's one of those special deals where you can cash in£10 of Tesco vouchers and buy 51% of CCFC Ltd;)

Grendel

Here we go again...

Dadgad remember believed last season anyone who purchased a season ticket was a worm.

He has never had the dignity to apologise for such an outrageous slur on the many decent honest people who follow the team.

Treat him and anyone who likes his posts with the contempt he deserves.

dongonzalos

If we are playing in the Ricoh. It will be interesting to see how far SISU go with building the new stadium. It definitely would not suit them to be in the Ricoh whilst they build it.
As that would defeat the real plan break ACL.

letsallsingtogether

When was the Last time we managed 3 million shirt sponsor, and why would anyone pay that for a team being watched by 1000 fans in league 1 and 2 hits on the telly.:confused:
Timescales. At what point to the league decide its not feasible? Would they sanction a move mid season? If they have rubber stamped the sale ( I know they haven't yet) how can they force a sale? Can they apply to put the club in admin? Look how long this admin process is taking? Surely then there's a real threat of not being able to complete our fixtures, wouldn't that mean expulsion from the league? And what if we only sold 1000 tickets but sisu shirt sponsored for £3m per annum?

Are these not legitimate questions? Or do you think the football league will click their fingers, we'll be at the Ricoh in front of 30k supporters with a new owner the very next morning?

Sky Blue Harry H

Dadgad remember believed last season anyone who purchased a season ticket was a worm.

He has never had the dignity to apologise for such an outrageous slur on the many decent honest people who follow the team.

Treat him and anyone who likes his posts with the contempt he deserves.

Come on Grendel, let's see a bit of love seep out of that hard exterior - tell him he's wrong if that's what you think - but then cut him some slack. Bet you're a big softy in real life!!

stupot07

When was the Last time we managed 3 million shirt sponsor, and why would anyone pay that for a team being watched by 1000 fans in league 1 and 2 hits on the telly.:confused:

I exaggerated the £m, but plenty on here have been suggesting that sisu/new owner should do this even if we're at the Ricoh to get around ffp.

letsallsingtogether

The NOPM campaign run by the Trust is only relevant if we are not playing at the Ricoh.

If we are at the Ricoh then the campaign will probably change accordingly.

NOPM is designed to keep Cov in Cov.

Therefore I am a subscriber of this if you wish to travel to away games that's your prerogative and I do not have a problem with that.

I exaggerated the £m, but plenty on here have been suggesting that sisu/new owner should do this even if we're at the Ricoh to get around ffp.

Users who are viewing this thread