NOPM/SISU OUT , take the moral high ground . (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Coventry

What really annoys me about a lot of people with the NOPM/SISU OUT viewpoint is that because they are in the majority therefore they are automatically right and can take the moral high ground and often do, calling people who attend sixfields selfish and spineless scabs etc...

The most popular newspaper in this country is The Sun, that does not mean it is the best , most well informed and accurate newspaper on the newstands.
Most of the Germans during the war were in favour of Adolf Hitler that does not mean it was right.

I don't agree with people calling those fans scabs or spineless, its your choice to go to sixfields. You're supporting your team how you want to, which we all have the right to do. I stay away from Shitfields cus its the principle of a home game not being in my city. People don't seem to understand that the KCIC campaign isn't about getting SISU out, its about bringing out club home. Focus on SISU on another day, we need to unite and bring our club home and respect other people's views. We are all members of the same family, not in an inbred Leicester way, but we all love Coventry City, so we should all be on the same side, that side that wants CCFC to come home. Forget about this stupid sixfields argument. If you wanna go, go. If you don't, don't, its that simple. Stop this stupidity, unite together and bring our club home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread