Northampton away (1 Viewer)

Astute

Been a few times, always ended in trouble :( Usually bouncers in the pubs causing it though.
Fuck me. You cause trouble on here in the build up to the game then you cause trouble with the bouncers ;)

CV22SBA

Didn't a group of their fans batter some old bloke outside a working men's club when they visited the Ricoh?

eastwoodsdustman

Yep - a mate of mine (Cobblers fan) said this is what happened - although he wasn't there. Thay have got a few idiots who want to prove themselves.

It did kick off with a group of younger Northampton fans. I think one of theirs got attacked at the FA cup game and they were looking for a bit of revenge. Can see there being a bit again next week.

sky_blue_up_north

Got tickets for this one for myself and my 9 year old grandson who lives is Northampton, he can't make to give it large to his mates on Monday morning.... BTW I see they have sacked their manager...

Monners

Got tickets for this one for myself and my 9 year old grandson who lives is Northampton, he can't make to give it large to his mates on Monday morning.... BTW I see they have sacked their manager...
Most kids in Northampton don't follow the Cobblers - which is a shame

rd45

Has this sold out already? Just been looking for two tickets, no joy. Likely to be more, or is that it?

Cv3cov

Has this sold out already? Just been looking for two tickets, no joy. Likely to be more, or is that it?

make sure u click on drop down button and select Family stand, got mine 20 mins ago

rd45

Just tried again this morning & it's working now. No idea what I was doing wrong last night.

CV22SBA

As it looks like this will sellout before general sale i ordered a ticket yesterday from the Northampton website in the East Family Stand, next block to away fans. It arrived this morning :) The website doesn't require you to be a member "yet" so anyone else thinking of jumping in the home end i'd be quick before they do. Apparently p'boro had loads in this block a few weeks back and no trouble.

Randeep94

Looks I wont be able to go this one then, unless theres a couple left for GS on Monday morning. Was at Walsall away last time, love the away end atmosphere.

sky_blue_up_north

Got mine Monday morning, was not going to be miss this one...

pusbccfc

Who's coming on the hill then?

CV22SBA

Home end in family stand next block to away fans on the side. I'm there and sure many others will be.

Users who are viewing this thread