Match Thread Northampton v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 28th Jan (1 Viewer)

Astute

And what money is she losing exactly?

Surely that is only if they walk away.
That is crystallising previous losses that you are saying. Yes something that she won't want. But she also knows that it will take a miracle to get every penny back.

The losses I mention is from future losses of investors going elsewhere so less earnings for Joy in the future.

Irish Sky Blue

As I have said a few times. A sit in on the pitch at half time, delaying the second half kick off would surely be much more preferable to disrupting the actual game itself.

Something like that shouldn't affect the players in the same way constant disruptions would.?

Disrupting the game surely can result in the players losing concentration.[/QUOTE
I don't think business works like that. If the money is there business people will do business with them not matter how unscrupulous they are.

I think the only person pissed off is Fisher.

This gets back to Joy and I just don't think she is interested. I think she just says to Fisher 'you sort it out' and it is Fisher's neck on the line and that is why he gets pissed off with it.

Do think Joy is going to be that bothered her picture has appeared in the paper a couple of times? Seriously?

She's not a celeb. The press aren't going to be following her round and knockin on her door.

I think we are just a minor irritation to her and I don't think she really is that bothered much at all.

Certainly didn't seem to want her picture taken at the court case, trying to cover her face with a brolly etc. I don't think she likes publicity at all. Keeping Sisu in the spotlight in a very negative way is about the most effective thing that has happened over the last few months. Not sure that Fisher's anger comes totally from himself. His reaction to the Trust letter asking what it would take to buy the club seemed totally out of proportion.
Making life uncomfortable for Joy (not talking personally or in any illegal way) would seem to be one way of getting the message across. The question is how to do this?

Nick

Administrator
Certainly didn't seem to want her picture taken at the court case, trying to cover her face with a brolly etc. I don't think she likes publicity at all. Keeping Sisu in the spotlight in a very negative way is about the most effective thing that has happened over the last few months. Not sure that Fisher's anger comes totally from himself. His reaction to the Trust letter asking what it would take to buy the club seemed totally out of proportion.
Making life uncomfortable for Joy (not talking personally or in any illegal way) would seem to be one way of getting the message across. The question is how to do this?
You don't do things against ccfc for starters.

Try and find other companies they have tried to deal with (example is welcome break). Scour places like linked in for people there who might also hate them and have dirt. Osb have said they just sold a company, look for people there also. See if they know off the record who invests, see if they know more dirt on sisu in their world.

Maybe speak to st Helens (I think it was them) fans or trust about Coleman and what they know?

That's just 2 while sat on the bog.

joemercersaces

And another thing...I was yards away from that tackle yesterday. I actually said 'great tackle'. The snivelling runt of a full back got Willis sent off. He was literally snivelling. Willis went to help him up and apologise if he hurt him and he waved his hand away as if 'don't touch me you brute'. I watched an under 15s match a few days ago when a couple of lads with ankle knocks took no further part. That nob was up and running around like a spring chicken once his theatricals had achieved their object.

skybluepm2

Just seen the highlights, at full speed it looks like a firm but fair challenge from Willis.

Burge at fault for two goals.

Yes he is woeful. Beaten at his near post for the first (poor positioning) and flapping once more from a corner for the second, getting no distance on whatever it was he was meant to be doing. I fail to see why so many managers cannot see such a blatant problem which right in front of their eyes.

davebart

And another thing...I was yards away from that tackle yesterday. I actually said 'great tackle'. The snivelling runt of a full back got Willis sent off. He was literally snivelling. Willis went to help him up and apologise if he hurt him and he waved his hand away as if 'don't touch me you brute'. I watched an under 15s match a few days ago when a couple of lads with ankle knocks took no further part. That nob was up and running around like a spring chicken once his theatricals had achieved their object.
Sign of the times I'm afraid - if you don't like grown men acting like girls then Rugby is the game for you.

KG7

Disagree. He carried on through. Took the ball and then took the man unfortunately.

Could possibly have got a yellow for it, but so many refs would give that as a straight red.

Any appeal would be rejected out of hand I'm sure. It was reckless and studs were up.

Looked controlled to me. Both feet on the floor, got the ball, slid along the floor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

We should appeal then.

I was not surprised by the red at all personally.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

The thing is we get relegated this season and we go to the old 4th division, next season is a different matter altogether we fall out of the football league WTF... the end is looming ever closer for CCFC....never in a million years did I ever think we would be so low with seemingly no hope on the horizon.
We have had seasons before when I have thought we wouldn't score again but never ever in 50 years of my supporting CCFC have we ever been so low, I do genuinely feel sorry for our younger supporters and fair play to the small amount that are left sticking for now by the team....god only knows what the answer can be to get rid of these locusts as owners...I can only hope and pray (not even religious) that someone will take a punt and take us over before we cease to exist

Otis

Just seen 'The Tackle' did look a bit harsh but if you go in with studs up you're asking for trouble
Exactly. You just can't go in with your studs up like that. You carry on through into the player and you are more than likely going to get a red.

Samo

How can anyone say that she is happy with the situation?

No pressure put on them=sit and wait for an offer they can't refuse. Especially if it doesn't cost them any more money to keep us.

Pressure put on them=not an offer that they wanted but a decent offer for what is left and the end of a nightmare all round.

But it is not within our power to put pressure on them. They don't care. They may not even notice. Protests will get the club punished, not SISU, they will carry right along until the numbers are right to do otherwise.

Astute

But it is not within our power to put pressure on them. They don't care. They may not even notice. Protests will get the club punished, not SISU, they will carry right along until the numbers are right to do otherwise.
Do you suggest that we do nothing until there is nothing left of our club?

Samo

Do you suggest that we do nothing until there is nothing left of our club?

No. Just that what is happening won't change anything. SISU should be the target, not matches.

Joelly

The thing is we get relegated this season and we go to the old 4th division, next season is a different matter altogether we fall out of the football league WTF... the end is looming ever closer for CCFC....never in a million years did I ever think we would be so low with seemingly no hope on the horizon.
We have had seasons before when I have thought we wouldn't score again but never ever in 50 years of my supporting CCFC have we ever been so low, I do genuinely feel sorry for our younger supporters and fair play to the small amount that are left sticking for now by the team....god only knows what the answer can be to get rid of these locusts as owners...I can only hope and pray (not even religious) that someone will take a punt and take us over before we cease to exist

I dont really understand the Division 3 South from the 50s and how that compares to now. A quick look shows us in the fourth tier once (58-59), we finished second and got promoted. So surely when we are relegated and dont finished first or second SISU and TF will succeed in overseeing the worst city team in history, at least since the war. Shambles.

stevefloyd

If it was that easy don't you think people may be doing it?... Its not easy I am sure people are invading pitches, whistling and throwing flares are doing it with the best of intentions,If these actions do something good to get rid of the locusts fair play but not everyone will agree

Samo

Suggest something then that you don't count as targeting CCFC.

For a start, any protests should be aimed at their offices and the offices of their investors, not football stadiums.

Adge

Just seen the highlights, at full speed it looks like a firm but fair challenge from Willis.

Burge at fault for two goals.
No he wasn't. Defending was non existent-have a look at Stevenson for the first goal .

Adge

No worries. Just wish I could have posted more about the team and us actually doing something.....

This thread will go down as a memorable one though; 1 corner and 1 shot both of which came beyond the normal 90 minutes :(
You forget we also managed to get a corner.

Captain Dart

It's simple then the football league should make all clubs produce a list of investors no matter how small, but then again they live a bit of secrecy look at undisclosed fees.
They do, but it isn't public unless the investor has more than 10%. So all you can say is each investor has less than 10% each. However as Brody has around 10% I would think there are not that many investors.

Astute

I have in this thread.

It's obvious how things can be targeting sisu and how things are targeting ccfc.
Can you remind me what you said as it wasn't that memorable.

Nick

Administrator
Can you remind me what you said as it wasn't that memorable.
Go through and have a look.

Although I'm pretty sure you can see the difference between action against ccfc and against sisu. Quite worrying if not.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

531f203f42ebb6404f8acfe61cf038d7.png

Looks a good challenge
It's the rolling around on the floor by the player that got him sent off , imop . :rage:

Users who are viewing this thread