Northern Lights (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Anyone ever been to see them? Thinking more so Iceland than other locations.

For some reason the last couple of weeks I've been thinking about looking into making it a thing 'to do' (I've never had a bucket list, or 'things to do before I'm xx years old' list before).

Thinking of a birthday gift to myself, but do I wait for a special birthday and make the most of it (30th year after next), or just go with it for my 29th?

Are they worth seeing? Look like it in pictures but thought I'd check too :)

Covrock

The lights are absolutely fantastic. Saw them in Norway. Place called Bardafouss, approx 200 miles inside Arctic circle. Something I will never forget. Highly recommend it.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
The lights are absolutely fantastic. Saw them in Norway. Place called Bardafouss, approx 200 miles inside Arctic circle. Something I will never forget. Highly recommend it.

Cheers CovRock.

It's the only time I've received a random email that's led to me actually wanting to do something!

Well the only time since the one where I had a personal message from the Nigerian Prime Minister! He never did get back to me after I sent him that cash ;)

Sky Blue Kid

Cheers CovRock.

It's the only time I've received a random email that's led to me actually wanting to do something!

Well the only time since the one where I had a personal message from the Nigerian Prime Minister! He never did get back to me after I sent him that cash ;)

Treat yourself son..... ;)
www.visitfinland.com/article/doze-off-under-the-northern-lights/

pastythegreat

Cheers CovRock.

I bought a season ticket after receiving a random email

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread