Not One Penny More not working (1 Viewer)

NTFC

Pubs and restaurants around Sixfields full of Sky Blues. Even the pubs down near the Saints rugby were raking it in. Im very much on your side but this NOPM thing is struggling by the looks of it.

shmmeee

It's been two games. /thread

Id also say if this is NOPM not working then we're fucked as it means 8000 city fans have just got bored and wandered off.

lordsummerisle

For a hedge-fund that seems to make all it's money from debt, the last thing that they'd want is loads of fans to go and make it sustainable and harder to pile on debt from "management charges" and the like.

Skybluepiglet

How can you possibly say that after two feckin games..
seems to me people on here looking for excuse to cave in and visit shitfields.

Go if u want...But I won't

Disenchanted

Sisu not making any money out of these full pubs and bars are they??

quinn1971

Pubs and restaurants around Sixfields full of Sky Blues. Even the pubs down near the Saints rugby were raking it in. Im very much on your side but this NOPM thing is struggling by the looks of it.

There were always going to be a few fans going to sixfields.The point is fisher said if we were doing well they would be getting crowds of 6-7000.well we are and they're not.Shame cos the football we're playing deserves a big crowd.

NTFC

Just to check out what the fuss is about. Won't be going again although the way you are playing it is attractive I'll be honest.

italiahorse

Tbf, unless SISU run these pubs and restaurants, how is it not working? They're still only getting ticket revenue from just over 2000 fans, including away fans

More importantly they are not getting money from at least 9000 fans.

Surely SISU are not stupid and see the majority of there customers do not want there product.

This type of thread where 1000 CCFC supporters going makes out that SISU is winning bores me.

Voice_of_Reason

At the worst Fisher budgeted for gates of 3,000 minimum ! If only 2,000 go (including freebies and away fans) NOPM IS definately working !

James Smith

Well if they're spending their money outside that stadium they're less likely to be spending it at Sixfields even if they have bought a ticket. Which is better than nothing although not going at all would be preferable in my opinion. However if they want to go that's their decision.

I wonder if SISU agreed a minimum spend amount with Mr Cardoza with the understanding that they'd make up the difference if not enough food and drink was bought by the fans.

NTFC

Haha yes I was weak I admit it and at a loose end. Funny thing is you are playing so well that even though I won't go again I will look out for your results

Ashdown1

They may have took £35k today maximum, minus all match costs ==Financial disaster !! They are running insolvently Mr Clarke !?

covboy1987

We take more to away games than sixfields 5,500 to Mk in the leage almost 10,000 to both arsennal and tottenham in the cups last year - Preston at home twice last year one in the micky mouse cup and league both over 12,000 - over 3,000 going to shrewsbury next saturday sold out and more want to go but cannot get tickets -really not working ?? 2068 today (1500 cov) winter months against lesser supported sides on a thursday night be lucky to hit the 1,000 mark - hope that answers your question

RFC

IMHO It was never going to work!
Owners leave when they want to leave not when fans think they should. Ken Bates at Leeds is typical, fans there trying to get him out for almost 10 years and he's only recently departed, WHEN HE DECIDED TO GO!!!!!!!!!!

CarpyCov84

Owners leave when they want to leave not when fans think they should. Ken Bates at Leeds is typical, fans there trying to get him out for almost 10 years and he's only recently departed, WHEN HE DECIDED TO GO!!!!!!!!!!

Least he never moved Leeds from elland road

J

Jack Griffin

Attendances for the first 2 home games last year were 12,621 & 10,285, versus 2,204 & 2,068. I note also that the attendance has fallen by 200 from that of the first game.

So that is 18,634 tickets down.. which at an average of £10 per ticket is £186,000 lower income.. taken over the whole season that would be £4.2M less turnover.

Seems like it is having quite an effect to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

covmark

How can you possibly say that after two feckin games..
seems to me people on here looking for excuse to cave in and visit shitfields.

Go if u want...But I won't
not what you said 2 weeks ago, you were going and we're vigorously defending your rights as a fan, why the sudden change of heart?

wince

Attendances for the first 2 home games last year were 12,621 & 10,285, verses 2,204 & 2,068. I note also that the attendance has fallen by 200 from that of the first game.

So that is 18,634 tickets down.. which at an average of £10 per ticket is £186,000 lower income.. taken over the whole season that would be £4.2M less turnover.

Seems like it is having quite an effect to me.
Exactly, the whole point of a hedge fund getting involved in football is to make money, I ,like thousands of other have money willing to give it to them , but they don't want it.Can anyone name one other club that would turn there own fans money down

shmmeee

To be fair there is no president for NOPM AFAIK. Leeds isn't comparable as they kept filling the stadium even in L1 Bates could rake in cash, why would he leave?

skybluetony176

its too early to tell if NOPM is working or not

one thing for sure though giving money since shitsu took over certainly hasn't worked. demotion, debt, administration and homeless. NOPM cant be any worse.

Users who are viewing this thread